34. Strong Power Thank You

You were at the beach. You thought you were alone as you strolled along the shoreline in your bare feet. You listened as the waves crashed against your toes, feeling so zen.

Suddenly, you heard a dog barking, followed by a man shouting from behind you. "Hey, STOB IT!"

You whipped your head around to see what all the commotion was, only to see Kim mother.frackin Seokjin chasing after a giant dog who was currently chasing after you. Your fight or flight instincts kicked in, and you started sprinting away from the snarling hound, which meant that you were also, sadly, running away from Jin.

It didn't matter, though. Your puny legs were no match for this hell hound. He caught up to you in no time. You could hear his teeth snapping at the back of your legs as you pushed yourself as fast as you could go. Just when you thought you were dead meat, you felt yourself being lifted into the air by a strong arm, wrapped tightly around your waist.

You looked down and saw that Jin had saved you. You were currently six feet off the ground, twirling around with Jin as he held you up using only one arm.

Wow, you thought

Wow, you thought. What a man.

You watched as the dog, clearly as confused and impressed by this whole ordeal as you were, sailed past the two of you, no longer interested in eating you for its dinner.

Jin is still holding you and twirling around, looking deep into your eyes.

What would you do?