75. Rabbit Oppa

So you's in school because most of you's who read my shit are in school and let's just bend time and space for ya so that BTS are somehow teenagers again so that they're in school with you even though they are full grown men with beards and briefcases and full, glorious heads of pubic hair right now in real life. We just waiting on Grandpa Yoongi's bald spot at this point, really.

Anyway, you go to school with BTS. You got that? Good. Moving on...

You're kinda-sorta-maybe-not-at-all-really friends with this cool kid named Jungkook. I mean you guys talked once. Actually, he was talking to the person behind you but like the words sorta went through you first, so it counts. I think.

Point is, he's your best friend.

Aww, bitch sad. :(

What's even sadder? Your best friend Jungkook is being stalked by this really short, really cute, really clingy fucker named Jimin. Every time you turn around, you'll see Jimin sniffing Jungkook or touching him and basically just crawling up his ass and fighting for air. He's constantly invading JK's personal bubble and it's so not cool.

However, every time you try to warn Jungkook that Jimin is following him, he ignores you, pretending you don't exist or Jimin for that matter. He just blasts his Bieber music in his ears and leaves you standing there with your finger up your assholebum. 

On the one hand, HOW RUDE! But on the other, you are legitimately concerned that this Jimin thing is going to become an issue.

What would you do?