86. Book Monster

So, seeing as you are currently eighty-six chapters into my book now, I think it'd be safe to say that you like to read, no? And if you're reading one of MY books, as you are right now, then I think it'd also be safe to assume that you're not afraid of a little length.

That's all good news, because you are currently at the library, holding a 700 page book close to your heart, as a man across the way not-so-discreetly stares at you from behind his own book. And let me tell you he's got some length on him too. Some say he's a monster; his tail's too long.

Anyhor, let me set the scene a little more for you, so you know just what I'm talking about here.

You had noticed his gaze as soon as you walked in. You smiled at him softly, thinking, ayy, hot dude at 12 o'clock checking out these fine ass suga tits. 

But you were the strong, independent type of woman who didn't need no mans, so you simply breezed by him, looking for your next enthralling tale: Hairy Beaver and the Hips That Won't Quit by JK Trolling.

However, as your thighs rubbed together from one shelf to the next searching for the smut section of the large library, you noticed that the book monster was still watching you.

What would you do?