108. Can You Please Turn Off Your Phone?

Another awesome request from cloudvity. Hahaha. I love her, mother.

Just another day in the Y/N life. You were hanging out with your good friend Jung Hoseok Jung. No, that's not a typo. Idk why I just wrote his name like that but it's staying.

Anyway, yeah. You were hanging out with good old Hobi Bobi. Right now he was in the bathroom though. He'd been in there for some time now, so you suspected he was taking a shit. Hamburgers went straight through him though he loved them almost as much as he loved talking or as much as you loved listening to him talk.

But since he'd been locked in the bathroom making loud HURRRRRRRRRGH! and OOOOOOOOOOOONNG! noises for the better part of an hour now, you were starting to get bored. So you whipped out your cell phone, and just started fucking around with the camera, taking ugly selfies because you didn't trust yourself to take a nice one.

Eventually the toilet flushed, but you didn't hear it because you were too busy snorting and snotting as you made three chins into the camera.

You also didn't hear Hoseok approach until he said, "Oh, baby. So shexy."

You looked up from your phone and this is what you saw.

I don't know why Jungkook's staring at you in the background

I don't know why Jungkook's staring at you in the background. That's sorta creepy.

What would you do?