51. You Seok Jin

"Hey! Has anyone seen my phone?" you shouted down from the top of the stairs. You are currently at a friend's house for a sleepover. You are wearing your favorite comfy pajamas and you are showing off a wicked case of bed head. Don't worry though, you still look cute. 😚

"What's going on?" your friend joined you, leaning against the railing in front of you.

"Ugh," you groaned. "I lost my phone somewhere."

"I'll help you look for it," she offered. "Where's the last place you remember seeing it?"

"I was using it last night, right up until I fell asleep. I was texting... someone," you trailed off, a soft blush creeping up your cheeks.

"Oooh," your friend teased you, nudging your ribs with her elbow. "Is this somebody a boy?"

"No!" you interjected. "Maybe. Just shut up and help me find it!"

"Aish!" she said under her breath. "Fine. No need to be a bitch about it. Come on. Let's go look for it."

Since you had already thoroughly checked the upstairs, you and your friend made your way downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. Upon your arrival, you stopped dead in your tracks in the doorway, not expecting to see anyone sitting at the kitchen counter; especially not somebody this ridiculously handsome. Your friend bumped into you from behind.

"Ah! What the fuck!?" she said to you. "What are you doing? Move it, fat ass!"

She shoved past you and noticed her brother sitting there, currently scrolling through a phone. YOUR phone.

"Oh, no!" she screamed

"Oh, no!" she screamed. "Oh, hell to the no! You suck, Jin! Give her her phone back!"

What would you do?