92. Dashi Run Run Run

It was a beautiful spring day. You felt like getting a little exercise because when you sat down in chairs your ass was starting to spill down the sides and sag to the floor and no amount of paper towels in the world could clean up that mess. 

So you hopped on your old Hannah Montana bicycle from when you were 7, complete with purple and silver streamers and your I <3 Jake Ryan sticker and started pedaling like crazy down the street.

The weather was just perfect. Not too hot. Not too cold. Juuuust right. Goldilocks would have been super jelly. 

But, regardless, you were pretty out of shape from all the months spent laying in your bed reading Wattpad stories about gay unicorn lovers, so you had to stop to take a break.

As soon as you did, you heard a voice.

"Hey."

That's it. Just hey. Nothing more, nothing less. 

You looked around from side to side, the wind rippling under your chins as you did so. There was no one around. Where had that voice come from?

"Up here."

Up, up, up your head tilted back, revealing the owner of the voice. He was a cute young man. About your age. He smiled down at you softly and you felt something inside you shift. Coulda been gas, coulda been love. Who knows? The point is, you had just met a really interesting looking dude.

As you were gawking up at him, you noticed movement from behind him, and to your horror, another young man stepped into view. In his hand he held his knife, and it was clear by the look on his face that he was up to no good. You worried for the life of the cute guy you had just met.

 You worried for the life of the cute guy you had just met

What would you do?