90. Step Daddy

Shout out to my bestie! This chapter was inspired by CrackdaddyJoce. Go read her BTS Reactions book if you want to read the most unique (and funny) one out there, with 7 different continuing storylines. 

Aight, me shut up now. You read.

Your mother remarried. I don't know if that means your dad is dead (like mine) or if he just went out for milk seven years ago and never came back, but the point is, he has officially been replaced. You haven't even met the dude... until now.

"Sweetie peetie," your mom's sugary sweet voice came wafting up the stairs and under the crack of your door, filling you with a feeling of home, security and overwhelming love. Until her next words went and fucked it all up.

"Could you come down here a minute? I want you to meet your new stepfather."

ACK! 

ACK! ACK! ACK!

You felt everything in you scream, "N.O," as you tensed up on your bed. You stashed away your Hentai porn and forced yourself to stand, even though 4 out of 5 dentists would tell you that laying is 3000 times better than standing.

You knew that you were going to run into this bozo at some point. Hell, you lived with the fucker now. But you were also sorta kinda maybe totally 110% hoping that he would magically get sucked into the TV or something before that day actually came.

Yet here you were, in your BT21 jammies of choice, padding down the hallway and towards the stairs, going to meet the very man that you swore you would hate for the simple fact that he was NOT your real daddy.

With each creak of the steps, you could have sworn those stairs were mocking you, laughing like good old Kim Seokjin, spokesperson/laugher for the Jindex commercials, himself. When you got to the bottom of the steps, you almost shat your pants. 

You could only see the back of his head so far. He was talking to your mother. Flirting, more like. The lights were dim, so it was hard to make out much, but you could tell he was rather tall, with dark tanned skin and a floofy head of brown hair. 

Closer you crept, ready to bear mace this sonofabitch if need be. You kept your hand on the nozzle of the pepper spray and then tapped on his tall ass shoulder, quickly retracting your hand like it had stung or some shit.

This is who you saw when he spun around.

"Hello, Y/N, I'm your new daddy."

Holy horseballs! He looked just like Namjoon! Only, obviously, way hotter because of that flavor saver on his upper lip. Oooh, daddy.

What would you do?