84. Happy Halloween!

I didn't really expect to update this today but I ain't got nothing better to do so YOLO! Enjoy, mah Goongies and Happy Halloween. 

You work in an office. Your job is to make sure all of the tape is sticky and the paper clips clippy. Doesn't sound like much but it pays the bills. There's also one other perk to the job. You get to work right next to that hottie with the body, Jung Hoseok.

Yeah, now I bet you're all gung ho to do your boring ass job, ain't ya? Sksks. I would be too.

Anyhor, I think it's safe to say that you developed a little crush on your coworker. I mean, I can hardly blame you. The sun does shine out of his ass, after all. 

You and him have been getting along pretty well too. He hardly ever pushes you down the stairs anymore and sometimes after work he'll let you follow him to his car without pepper spraying you. Sometimes. It's hit or miss really.

My point is, you want Hoseok to start seeing you as more than a coworker. 

So what did your fine ass do?

Well, I'll tell you because this is my book, not yours. Get your own.

You bought some sexay lingerie from Victor's Secret Sack and took some pretty risque pictures of yourself in order to try and entice the beautiful man flower. 

You found your absolute favorite picture from the shoot - the one where your chin hair is just glinting in the soft afternoon lighting - and emailed it to him. 

The next day at work, you sat down on your double wide chair and looked over at Hoseok. 

Hmm, funny. He didn't seem to be treating you any differently yet. He was still scratching his cheek in your direction with his middle finger and avoiding eye contact with you. 

Maybe he didn't check his email yet, you thought to yourself because that's how brains work.

"Hey, Hoseok dumpling," you said, sweetly fluttering your stubby eyelashes at him. "Have you by any chance checked your emails yet, sugar puss?"

He swallowed back a little puke and looked over at you. "No. Why?"

You waved your sausage fingers at him and giggled. "Oh, no reason..."

His whole body shuddered and he immediately looked back at his computer. Shit, now I'm afraid to check my emails, he thought to himself because, let's be honest, what ISN'T he afraid of? 

But, fear or no fear, Hoseok dumpling did in fact check his emails just then. His eyes went big and funky like blobs floating around in a lava lamp when he saw an email from you with the headline: LET'S SMASH ON YOUR SHEETS, AYY?

With fear in his heart and shit in his pants, he clicked on the email and opened it up to find your sexy photo. This was his reaction:

 This was his reaction:

What would you do?