94. JK~

In this scenario, you are a waitress. It's your job to fatten people up in the hopes that they will get stuck to their chairs and then your boss gives you a nice, fat bonus if they stick around long enough for him to cook them in a pot - I mean you take orders and stuff.

Every once in a while, you get that customer that you just aren't sure which pronoun to address them with. Like today for instance. A group of what you thought were all very cute boys came in and sat down in your section. They all placed their orders, 6 servings of Golden Toast, except for one of them. 

He looked like a boy, but it was 2019 - almost 2020. Hard to tell these days. Especially since he wore his hair like a girl. You really didn't want to offend anybody (like I will by writing this chapter) so you knew you had to be sensitive about the matter.

You needed to ask he/she/it what they wanted to eat, but every time you tried to get his/her/its attention, he/she/it would look away

"Excuse me, miss," you tried, only to be ignored. 

"Sir?" you tried again.

The person in question still wasn't looking your way and a hoard of hungry water pigs just came in and you knew you needed to take their orders soon, lest they eat you.

What would you do?