61. A LeJINdary Party

You were at a party that your friends dragged you to one night, which is so not your scene, seeing as you usually spent most of your life inside of the safe confines of the internet. But you lost a bet or something and so there you were.

Anyway, the night was not going so well. Your friends promised not to leave your side the whole night, but the second they got there, they all seemed to scatter in every directions like the cockroaches that they were, leaving you lost and alone and totally out of your comfort zone.

You twiddled your thumbs in the corner for a while, hoping nobody would disturb you as you counted the runs in the paint on the wall, wishing that you could just blend into background and disappear. This wasn't your lucky day though, unfortunately, because not two minutes later, some douche canoe had the nerve to tap you on the shoulder and ask you if you were alright.

"YEET!" you screeched like a bat trying out its echolocation for the first time ever.

"Woah," the guy said, backing off hastily. "I don't mess with crazy. Sorry." He then ran away, leaving you alone with a room of gawking gawkers staring at you like you were some kind of foreign species.

In a rush of shame, you sped off, looking for the bathroom. The first door you opened had no toilet in sight, but what it did have made you want to pee your pants.

There, sitting on a bed, staring at you like you were the most beautiful human being he had ever laid eyes on, was a gorgeous Korean studling named Kim Seokjin. Your heart went boom boom in your chest.

 Your heart went boom boom in your chest

What would you do?