103. Little Meow Meow

Yes, I know I already have a chapter in this book called Lil Meow Meow but this one is different because the emphasis is fully on "Little" as in someone who is acting younger than their real age and reverting back to a childlike state of mind.

This chapter was also a request from the very sweet little Yoongi stan, Min_Joselyn. Hope you enjoy. <3

"Yoongi oppaaaaa!" 

Oh God, not this shit again, Yoongi thought to himself. He'd be lying if he said he didn't think you acting like a toddler wasn't cute... to a certain extent. But other times, like now when he was so tired, he just wanted you to be his normal (your age) girlfriend.

With a sigh he took off towards the sound of your tiny voice only to find you sitting on the floor, your hair in pigtails and in a poofy little pink dress sucking a giant lollipop. 

Not gonna lie, the dude melted a little. You did look super cute. But he was tired. So fucking tired.

"Yoongi daddy, I drewed you a picksure!" you said, holding up a crudely drawn portrait of him with cat ears and a fluffy tail.

It looked like shit, sorry. Just truthing. But still, Yoongi knew you weren't in any kind of headspace to take one of his usual insults. So here's what he did. He looked down at you like this and said, "Wow. I love it," in the flattest tone possible.

You can sorta tell he hates the shit you drew

What would you do?