91. Lost My Way

Yes, we're doing Jin again already. You got a problem with it? 

There's the door. What's waiting for you on the other side of that door? 

An epiphany, I hope.

Ah, the holidays!~ 

Nothing warmed the cockles of your heart more than Christmas carolers, hot cocoa and gay apparel. So, strapping on your ugliest of ugly sweaters, you took off for the holiday festival so that you could be with your fellow holiday homies. 

After a five mile walk through a foot and a half of snow, you chopped off three of your blackest and most frostbitten toes and loosened your scarf's choke hold on your throat. You were there.

Oh, you stayed for hours and hours! From sunup to sundown. You drank eggnog and danced with the Grinch. You had flashed your knockers at Frosty the snowman, earning yourself some tinsel to garnish your sweet neck. Your cheeks were rosy and warm though snowflakes clung to your lashes. You suddenly felt more Christmassy than you ever had before. 

But alas, it was time to go home.

A voice came over the speakers. "Attention yuletide yuppies, the park will be closing in five minutes. Please get the hell out."

Le sigh. 

Looks like that was that. Until next year, beautiful season of hope and faith...

Oho! What was that? 

You were just about to leave when you noticed someone standing by the entrance, looking lost and scared and mildly retarded.

He was so cute though. And he looked like he needed an adult. 

What would you do?