70. Just Dance

Hello, Goongies! This chapter is a request from the sweetest little savage I know -  ARMYtuktuki. Go show her some love and then come back here and leave me a request because my empty brain is low on ideas.

"Jin," you said tenderly, looking your hyper boyfriend in the eye. Er, trying to anyway. He was currently in the process of crossing them whilst laughing like a hyena on steroids. "Just please... tonight is important to me. Please don't embarrass me."

Jin sighed and uncrossed his eyes, looking at you with a softness that could have melted your heart. "Okay, Jagiya," he agreed. "I'll be on my best behavior. I promise."

Jin and you had been dating for a few months now, and while you normally adored his big goofball personality, there were times, like tonight, when you felt it was getting a little old. You knew that when Jin was feeling awkward or nervous, he'd try and lighten the mood by acting even sillier than usual and you were worried that tonight would be no different.

You see the reason that you needed him on his best behavior tonight was because you were invited out for a night of clubbing and dancing by none other than [insert your favorite idol here bruh idk who you're into]. You felt like you were finally about make it big in [your profession of choice] and if tonight went well, you were sure you'd blow up and become a star.

The two of you entered the club, your arm looped through his and as you did a wave of light and music washed over you, making you feel cool and powerful. 

"Ya! Y/N, over here," [your favorite idol] called you over with a wave of their hand.

You looked to Jin and he gave you a sweet, reassuring smile. The two of you then strolled over to the person who invited you. They kissed you on both sides of your cheek by way of hello and then took your hand, stealing you away from Jin for a dance, leaving him alone and feeling awkward AF.

Slowly, Jin looked around the club for a place to sit as he waited, his eyes eventually landing on a chair against the wall. He sat and waited and waited and waited, the knot of anxiety growing in his stomach with each passing minute. Eventually, he snapped and his goofy side took over in an attempt to release the tension and thus, breaking his promise to you.

He began to dance in his chair like he just did not care. This is what you noticed out of the corner of your eye: 

You felt your cheeks heat up and broke away from the idol with an apologetic smile, before scurrying over to your boyfriend to make sure he was okay

"Hey, baby!" he spat out overly brightly between thick bouts of laughter. "You found me! You were looking good out there. You have the moves, girl!"

"Thanks," you said, rolling your eyes. You took his hands to hold them still, strapped on your best fake smile and said, "Come on, let's just dance."

The two of you hit the dance floor and you reminded him of his promise to you with a whisper in his ear and he gave you a stern nod, his way of saying 'don't worry.'

It started out well enough, the dancing that is. He kept his movements small and subdued as he focused on you. However, being the big star that he is, heads were starting to turn in his direction and that familiar tug to be silly was gnawing at his gut again, his skin just itching to act out.

"Jin.... please!" you practically begged, your voice fighting to be heard over the loud trot music that blared over the sound system.

But it was too late. Goofy Jin had possessed your handsome man and the next thing you knew, Jin was dancing like a maniac in the middle of the dance floor while he asked his friend to beat his back like a bongo drum.

 Goofy Jin had possessed your handsome man and the next thing you knew, Jin was dancing like a maniac in the middle of the dance floor while he asked his friend to beat his back like a bongo drum

The idol that invited you there is now looking at you and judging you for inviting him.

What would you do?