68. Finger Licking Good

This WWYD idea is brought to you by the one and only TheRomanprincess461. She's the only one who ever requests anything from me, so what am I gonna do-- say no? I think the fuck not, b. Anyway, you can all feel free to request anything as well. I aim to please.

It was a dark and stormy night... no, fuck that shit. It was just a boring ass Tuesday, nothing special. You were hanging with your best boyos BTS, all sprawled out in the living room in a wide circle of friendship, sipping on Sprite and Soju and living your best lives basically. 

You were currently sitting across from Sope, so that you could get a good eyefull of that sexy fucker, Jung Hoseok. You know - your crush. Oof! Only no one else knew he was your crush. You were all good friends and you needed to keep it that way for some dramatic reason that they always put in the movies and books. *shrugs shoulders* So anyways, the point is, you tried to keep your drooling over him to a bare minimum. 

Taehyung was playing some moody, brooding song for you all as he swayed side to side, eyes closed and just really feeling it when Jin got up and switched off the stereo all of a sudden.

"Ya!" he shouted with a chuckle. "Y'all are depressing the ever loving shit out of me. Let's DO something."

Yoongi scratched his balls and said, "What?"

Jimin looked at you with his perverted eyes and said, whilst wiggling his slutty eyebrows, "I have an idea. Let's--"

"Jimin, I'mma stop you right there," Namjoon said, saving your life.

Jimin pouted and tucked his hands up under his ass where he sat.

"We could all play Overwatch," Jungkook offered up in a small, hopeful voice.

"Good idea," Yoongi drawled. "You go do that and I'll go get my glock and shoo--"

"Hyung," Hoseok laughed, slapping his friend across the shoulders. "Be nice."

"Whatever," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. But you know that bastard smiled on the inside.

Hoseok turned to you. "So what should we do, Y/N? Lady's choice." He hit you right in the heart with one of his thousand watt smiles and you had to pretend that your heart was still beating in your chest.

"Uhhh," you said, trying to remember the English language as he continued to attack you with his killer visuals. "I don't know. Truth or dare?"

"Laaaaaame!" Yoongi moaned.

Hoseok slapped him again and you wished that he would slap you some time too... I mean you worried for Yoongi's safety or something. Yeah, yeah. That's right. You definitely did NOT want Hoseok to choke you behind closed doors. Nope. Not at all. *sighs*

"I think that's a great idea," Hoseok told you with an encouraging smile.

Jin got up, all bouncy and full of energy and stood in the middle of the circle. "Alright, ya bunch of filthy babies," he announced loudly. "Let's rock, paper, scissors this shit to see who goes first."

So like twenty minutes passed cuz you know how them goofballs get when rock, paper, scissors gets involved. But you waited patiently as they finished. In the end, Yoongi lost and had to go first.

"Alright, alright," he said with almost no energy at all. Sometimes you wondered if he was really just an animated corpse. "Since this was your stupid idea, Y/N, I'll pick you first. So what'll it be - truth or dare?"

"Okay," you answered. "Dare."

"Oooooh, brave!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the both of you before stretching his face into a wide grin that could really only be described as evil. "Ok, Y/N, you asked for it. I dare you to suck Hoseok's fingers."

You choked as Sope looked at you like this.

What would you do?