50. CuTAE Pie

You are at a BTS fansigning event, at the very back of the line. You have been waiting in said line for the past two and half hours now. By the looks of it, it's going to take at least another hour or two to make it to the front of the line, if you ever do.

"Okay, everybody," a large, foreboding Korean man of around 40-years-old announces in a booming voice. "We only have time for a few more fans. Bangtan are very busy boys, and have to leave in twenty minutes to prepare for their show tonight."

You could feel tears itching at the corner of your eyes. 20 minutes! There was no way you'd make it to the front of the line by then! All you wanted to do was to be able to look your idols in the eyes and tell them how much they meant to you. Now it looked like you'd never get the chance. Despair filled you like hot water filled a bathtub, threatening to spill over at any moment.

Taehyung noticed your sad little face and bent his head around to look directly at you. In an attempt to cheer you up, he put his hands on his fuzzy headband and made a funny face just for you.

 In an attempt to cheer you up, he put his hands on his fuzzy headband and made a funny face just for you

What would you do?