101. Onion Ha Say Yo!

Another Christmas had come and gone. You didn't get much for Christmas because you had adopted a sort of Grinch-like attitude this year concerning the holiday in general after having one of the worst years of your life. There wasn't really anything you wanted anyway. You just wanted a piece of peace to be honest.

But you did manage to get one present this year. It was a fine perfume from Paris called Le Stank. You looked it up online. The retail value was over $200. Oho! This was gonna be some good smelling shit, you just knew it.

So you loaded it on, spraying it on your pits, your ass, your everything in between. Only, you had a nose cold so you couldn't smell anything right now. Darn! You were just gonna have to ask the person you trusted most, your Hobi Hobi.

He was a terrible liar, so you knew you'd find out the truth from him on whether this was some good smelling shit or not.

You put on your balloon pants and took off for his house.

"Knockity, knock, knock!" You didn't actually knock on his door or ring the bell. Just freaking screamed those words and he knew it was you because nobody else was that dumb.

He answered the door with a smile. "Come on in, biiiiiiiiitch," he said, stepping aside to let you through.

"Thanks, biiiiiiiiitch!" You shrugged off your coat and hung it on his rack.

Just as he shut the door behind you he got a whiff of you and damn near threw up. You turned around to see him choking but he quickly covered it up with a smile, chalking it up to "allergies."

"What are you doing here anyway?" he asked once you two were seated in his living room.

"Ah, I wanted your opinion on my new perfume," you explained, sticking out your swan neck for him to take a whiff. "Do you like it?"

This was his response:

His head was going 'yes' but his face was going 'aw hell nah

His head was going 'yes' but his face was going 'aw hell nah.'

What would you do?