52. YoonJin

In this scenario, you work for Big Hit Entertainment, you amazing creature, you. I bet your mother is so proud.

Anywho, you are working backstage at a BTS concert, and it is mere minutes till showtime.

"Has anyone seen Jin and Yoongi?" your coworker, let's call her Noona, asks you frantically. She is sweating profusely and it looks like she's in some kind of a frenzy. In other words, she ain't doing too good. 

Being the good little worker bee that you are, you offer to help out immediately. "I'll go look for them," you tell her calmly, hoping to ease her panic.

Her eyes only seem to get wider by the second. There is now a pool of sweat gathering at her neckline, dripping off her chin. "You better find them!" she screams like some kind of wild ape-woman. "These people paid to see 7 Korean heartthrobs shaking their stuff on that stage, not 5! The ARMY will riot if they're all not on that stage in the next five minutes! I don't know if we can survive that amount of crazy fangirls if they do! There's thousands of them, and they look hungry!"

"Jeez," you mutter. "Cool your jets, Noona. Don't have a stroke."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?" she shrieks like a banshee.

"Nothing," you say. "I'm going to go find them now."

"DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!" you hear her voice booming after you, even as you walk away. "OR YOU'RE FIRED!"

There are several small rooms backstage that house various equipment and seating area for the entertainers and staff. You pass a few empty ones, before passing a room with the rest of BTS in it, preparing for their show. You see Jungkook frantically brushing his teeth and singing Baby Shark softly to himself. RM is trying to figure out the best way to hold the microphone, without breaking it this time. Jimin is in the mirror, running his hands through his hair and whispering sweet compliments to himself. "You nice, keep going," you hear him say, among other things. Taehyung keeps licking the back of his hand for some reason and saying, "These Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!" J-Hope is practicing his dance moves and going PAH! PAH! PAH!

After seeing that they are all clearly doing good, you keep going, your feet swiftly scurrying along the hallway, searching for the two missing members of Bangtan. A few paces down you hear voices coming from behind the door to your left.

"Ooh! Yeah!" you hear. "Just shove it in."

You hear the familiar sound of Jin's windshield wiper laughter, followed by his voice. "If you say so, Yoongi."

Aha! you think to yourself. Found them!

"I don't think it's going to fit." Jin's voice again.

"Of course it will!" Yoongi snaps. "I've done this plenty of times before!"

Curious, you open the door only to find Jin attempting to shove an ARMY Bomb up Suga's ass.

What would you do?