57. Eggmon

"I'm so hungry, I could ride a horse!" you screamed to no one in particular, before rolling out of bed and hopping into the kitchen to go make yourself some tasty scrambled eggs.

You opened the fridge, standing there for a few beats, completely zoning out and forgetting the reason you had opened the thing to start with. "Oh, duh!" you finally said, smacking yourself in the forehead with a loud thud. "Eggs!"

You pulled out the carton, and set it on the counter before you heated up some butter in a pan on the stove. "La la la," you sang. "I love eggs!"

Once your pan was nice and hot, you opened the carton of eggs, only to find this hideous creation waiting for you inside:

"Holy Hoseok!" you screeched, taking several wide steps back from the strange egg.

You took a few moments to steady your breathing, sure that your heart would fly out of your chest at any moment from the shock. Eventually though, your growling stomach took over and you steadied yourself before picking up the egg monster and gently cracking its skull over your pan.

"My name is egg monster from BTS," it said with a sizzle as the yolk poured out and hit the pan.

You might have just cooked Namjoon!

What would you do?