96. In a Jam

Meet me behind the bleachers during the football game.

- Jimin                                          

That's what the note said. The note that you held clutched in your trembling hand as you made your way behind the bleachers to meet up with the boy that you've been crushing on for the past ten years. 

You found it in your locker this morning. Pulling out your books, the note came crashing down on top of your head like a leaf gently falling from a branch.

Hmm, what's this? 

You picked it up and your heart instantly started hammering at the neat, bubbly handwriting that was unmistakably Jimin's. You couldn't believe your eyes. He really wanted to meet with you alone tonight!? This had to be it. He must have finally liked you back.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Eventually, you spotted him. There he sat, with his cute black hair and his adorable gray hoodie. It took everything in you not to run up and squish his poofy cheeks. No. You had to play it cool.

"H-Hey, Jimin." Fuck. You stuttered.

It didn't really matter that you mouth farted though, because as soon as Jimin took one look at you, he slammed his face in his palm and groaned. "Oh God. Not you!"

Whaaaa? Did he shove the note in the wrong locker or something? D:

What would you do?