95. Don't Wake Yoongi

"AHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

"WEEEEHHEHEHEHEHHEEEE!"

"YEEEEEHAW!"

You were inside the Bangtan apartment playing a lively game of Don't Touchu My Assholebum with Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. You were up by thirty points, having touched each of their assholebums more than ten times each. Don't worry about how brown your fingers were. Right now your main concern was trying to quiet the Maknaes down. 

Even though you were being relatively quiet yourself, having screamed off your vocal chords during last night's game of Pin the Kore Whale on the Tiddienipple, you still knew that if these three handsome clowns woke up Grandpa Yoongi, you were in for a world of hurtin'.

"Guys, shhhhh!" you whisper-shouted. "Shut the hellllll upppp. Yoongi's trying to take a nap!"

"Oop-" said Taehyung, putting a tall fingie to his wide asshole-shaped lips.

"Sorry, Y/Nieee~," Jimin said cutely cuz he does everything cutely.

"Sucks to be him!" cackled Jungkook because he is a lil' punk.

"Urggghhh," you groaned, pulling up your own pants. "Just hold on a second. Lemme check to make sure Yoongi's still sleeping."

So off you went, leaving all three Maknaes with their pants still down and wiggling their bananas at each other while giggling like three goofy goobers. You creeped into Yoongi's room, checking to make sure you weren't about to die. As soon as you got into the room though, you felt your assholebum clench right up.

 As soon as you got into the room though, you felt your assholebum clench right up

Yoongi was up. And by the looks of it, ready to kill.

What would you do?