113. Fucking Like Rabbits

This chapter is a request from my best friend, CrackdaddyJoce. If you didn't know, she's my cowriter on Our World, another book published on my account. So if you're liking the delicious flavor of this chapter, maybe go check that out and leave me some cracky comments because my real life ain't going so hot right now and I need the laughs.

There ain't really no subtle way to put this, so I'mma just give it to you blunt: 

Right now you're in the middle of a heated love making session with the one and only snatched rabbit, Jeon Jungkook. He's either balls deep in you, or you are balls deep in him if you have a gearshift instead of a snatch. Either way, you are realllllly getting it on right now. I'm talking sex so good you both lost your minds.

Which must have been why the words, "Hey, shove your pinky in my asshole," shot out of Jungkook's tiny mouth in the heat of the moment.

Your first instinct? Yeah, it was to run, hit X at the top of this page, and never return to my book. But since Mama Jin raised you to be brave, for some reason, you kept reading. And here you are now, spitting on your pinky finger to lube it up, making it nice and wettt, so it'll slide into Kookie Dookie's rectum with no trouble.

The spit may have been overkill though, because as soon as the tip of your finger made its glorpy way into JK's glory hole with a squishy squeetle sound, he got a little too excited and caught hold of your wrist, shoving your finger in deeper. Only, you'd lubed it up so good, it didn't stop there. Your hand got swallowed whole.

"O-oh shit," Jungkook stuttered, going still inside you.

What would you do?