53. Min Cutie

"Hey look," you sister taps you on your shoulder and points towards the front window of your living room, overlooking the neighborhood. "The new neighbors are moving in. I hope they're not total weirdos like the Jeffersons who lived there last."

"Be nice," you mom tells her, passing by with a basket of laundry on her hip. 

"Yeah, yeah," your sister scoffs. "But you can't tell me the Jeffersons weren't a bunch of freaks. They were all bald! Even the wife and daughters!"

"Yeah, what was up with that?" your mom agrees, before catching herself. "Well, anyway. These aren't the Jeffersons. I think they said their last name was Min. They're nice. I already met them."

Your mom turns to you now. "They have a cute son around your age. You should go over and say hi. Maybe offer to help them carry some boxes."

"I don't know," you say. "Sounds like a lot of work."

Your mom gives you a look. "Well, it's up to you," she says. "But if I were 25 years younger, I'd be all over that boy like white on rice."

"Mom!" you and your sister scream in unison.

"Just saying," she says, taking her bad self out of the room.

Now that the room is clear of all parental units, you scurry over to the window to spy on the new neighbors, and hopefully get a glimpse at this cute boy. Your sister pulls the curtain wide open, in order to get a closer look.

"Don't!" you scold her. "They're going to see us watching them!"

"So?" she says.

"Ugh," you tell her. "You have absolutely no tact."

"I may not have any tact," she retorts. "But at least I have an ass, unlike you, Pancake Butt."

You and your sister get into a brief slapping match but then stop suddenly, when you notice that all the commotion has drawn the attention of the Mins across the street. You see the new neighbor boy that your mom was talking about and she was right. He is very cute. He sees you staring and does this:

 He sees you staring and does this:

What would you do?