54. R00D D00DS

"Just go up to them, Y/N," your friend says, playfully shoving you in the direction of five very good looking guys across the bar.

You stumble, tripping over your own feet, but quickly catch your balance and manage to remain upright. You turn back towards your friend.

"No, I can't do it," you say, admitting defeat. "What if they laugh at me? I mean, look at ME... and look at THEM! Let's just go."

"Um," your friend says, crossing her arms. "How about no?"

You scoff at her in response and turn to leave, telling her, "Fine. Then you can stay here. I'll go."

She grabs your wrist firmly. "The only place you are going is over there to talk to those guys. I saw you checking them out. Now put on your big girl panties and go over there. Now!"

A beat of silence.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," you grumble. "I'm going to make a complete fool out of myself."

"Y/N, look at me," she says. "You are beautiful. They're all going to be fighting each other just for the honor to speak with you."

You roll your eyes. "Yeah, yeah. And then the tooth fairy will pop out and give me all the money she owes me. If I do this, then can we go home?" you practically beg.

"Fine," she relents. "If you go over there and get one of their numbers, then we can go home. Unless of course you'd rather go home with one of them." Your friend cackles mischievously.

"Ugh," you tell her. "You're so gross. Goodbye, weirdo."

You take a deep breath to steady your frantic nerves before making your way over to the aforementioned group of hotties.

"H-hi," you choke out. "My n-name is Y/N. I n-noticed you guys f-from ac-cross the way and j-j-just wanted to c-come s-s-say h-hi."

An extremely awkward silence fills the space between you and the guys, until a moment later, all five of them burst out into a fit of hysterics, one of the guys even pointing at you, mouth agape with laughter.

What would you do?