56. Sasaeng Slam

Ahh, beautiful South Korea. You had saved up all your extra coin for the last year and a half in the hopes of fulfilling your lifelong dream of visiting the country one day. Well, guess what, Peaches? That day has come!

You're in Seoul, being a little tourist, taking pictures left and right and saying Annyeonghasaeyo to just about everyone you pass, you sweet little Koreaboo, you. So far, you've taken pictures of the Capital building, the Seoul Tower and you've even been to visit Changdeokgung Palace.

But let's get real for a minute. The real reason you're there is to go see the birthplace of BTS. So you're making your way around the streets of Seoul, decked out from head to toe in ARMY gear, looking for the Big Hit building, when you find yourself lost down an unfamiliar alleyway.

You whip your phone out of your pocket to pull up your Maps app, and your eyes cross in confusion. "Huh?" you say to yourself, tapping the glass screen of the phone. "It says it should be right here... Maybe it's wrong?"

While you're looking intensely into your screen, what you don't notice is that Park Jimin is approaching you. He notices your Chimmy headband, your Tata T-shirt and your BTS Puma collab shoes and thinks that you must be some kind of obsessed super fan. As he gets closer, he notices your ARMY necklace and your light up ARMY bomb ring and he stops, cautiously wondering if you're worth approaching.

You turn, holding your phone up trying to get better reception, in case that's the problem, but Jimin mistakes this act as you trying to record him. Anger seethes through him. He's so sick of being followed by cameras and Sasaengs, he just snaps!

He strides up to you, knocking your phone right out of your hand.

What would you do?