35. What's Kookin' Good Lookin'?

"This is it!" you told yourself one day. "I'm going to lose ten pounds so I can fit back into my jeans and stop wearing stretchy pants every day of my life! I'm going to start loving myself!"

So after that pep talk you gave yourself, you immediately threw away the Twinkie in your hand. Then, since you were feeling really inspired, you also threw away the Twinkie in your other hand as well.

"I'm going to the gym!" you shouted to a nearby stranger on the street, scaring them profusely.

When you got there, the first thing you saw was a big sign in the window that read: PILATES CLASS 10:00 AM.

You looked down at your phone to look at the time and saw that it was currently 9:59 AM.

"Well," you said with a satisfied grin. "That is convenient."

So you took your beautiful self into that building and signed up for the next class that was about to start in approximately 2.8 seconds. You saw that there was one mat left open on the floor, so you claimed it as your own. (But not in the way that a dog would claim it. You didn't pee on it or anything. You still had your dignity, after all. But I digress...)

Your mat was directly facing the mat of a very familiar, if somewhat rabbity, face:

The instructor instructed the class to start doing leg lifts, but the whole time you were doing your thang, Jungkook was looking at you like this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The instructor instructed the class to start doing leg lifts, but the whole time you were doing your thang, Jungkook was looking at you like this.

What would you do?