64. Panda Express! Woo!

So in this fine scenario, you work at Panda Express. I don't know, man, I guess your hopes of becoming the heiress of a rich oil tycoon just didn't pan out for you. My condolences. Anywhores, it's your job to hand out the free samples of Orange Chicken at Panda Express and that's just your life now. Whatchu gonna do?

One day, you noticed a very freaking handsome man slither over to you with a smile and taking a sample. He stood there, chewing like a big ol' baby boy and then off he went, taking your heart and soul and most of your sanity with him.

A few minutes later, that same guy was back. You fiddled with your hair a little, flattering yourself and thinking, "Oooh. Maybe he came back to see me!" But no dice, fam. He was just back for another piece of chicken. You wanted to tell him that customers were only allowed to take ONE sample but did you see the ass on that boy? So you stifled your tongue and let him have his fill.

He scurried off again and you hoped that your boss wouldn't catch you letting him take two samples. Who knows? He was pretty skinny, maybe he didn't have any money for food (even though he wore nothing but Gucci but you felt like you needed to stick up for this precious man child so you told yourself he had his reasons).

Not more than a minute later, he was back!

You looked at your tray of chicken and then back to the man. You seriously considered asking him to just order some food or if maybe, I don't know, he'd like to marry you and father all your children, but you found your tongue tied around the handsome stranger.

He took another piece of chicken, popped it in his mouth, chewed it furiously and stared you dead in the eye, as if to say, 'what are you gonna do about it, beach?' This time, after finished his sample, he didn't leave, however. He just stood there, still staring at you and continued to pop those babies in his mouth one after the other until eventually you were all out of chicken.

"That was good," he said. "Got any more?"

What would you do?

What would you do?