82. He's My Bro's Bro, You Know?

"I just think if you put more toothpaste on your mustache, more boys would like you," your brother said from the seat behind you where you sat in the van.

You were currently being driven to the mall by your uncle daddy who was in town for the weekend trying to seduce your mother. You had asked him to take you there because you needed to pick up more anti fungal cream for your yellow toenail and they were having a sale at Toenails R' Us. 

Annoyingly, your older brother asked if he and his best friend Jin could tag along and of course your uncle daddy said, 'yes,' because there was a solid 18% chance that your brother was his son. Long, story...

The point is, when you looked back at your brother to roll your eyes at him for insulting your upper lip hair that had taken you literally all year to grow out, (he was just jealous, don't worry) you noticed Jin looking at you extremely cutely.

Word on the street was, Jin was into girls with mustaches, so you thought you might have a chance with him. Only problem was, he was your brother's best friend and, thus, always hanging around him. If you could just get him alone somehow, you might be able to figure out how he felt about you.

Squeeeeeeak.

Uncle Daddy pulled the van to a stop in front of the mall and said, "Get the fuck out," so you did and Jin and your brother tumbled out next after Uncle Daddy quite literally kicked them out by their assholebums and onto the curb. 

They brushed themselves off as Uncle Daddy sped off with a squeeeeeal. He really should get his van looked at, I think.

Jin was still giving you cutesy looks and your brother seemed unaware. 

What would you do?