104. Yoonminseok

Hey look another chapter requested by min_joselyn.

You're new in your neighborhood and one of the things you love about it is how diverse it is. Like for instance, just the other day a sweet gay couple came with rice cakes to welcome you into the neighborhood.

"Hiiiiiiiii!" the taller of the two said. "I'm Hoseok! This is my husband, Yoongi!" Everything he said ended in exclamation marks. It's just the way he talked, you thinks.

"Sup," came his cute husband's only reply.

You gave a small chuckle. "Hello. I'm Y/N. It's so nice to meet you."

The shorter man shoved the rice cakes in your hands and spun around on his heels, but his taller, happier lover put a hand on his shoulder to stop him, and he groaned.

"Sorry, about him," Hoseok said. "He's always in some big hurry to become a part of the couch. Anywayyy, the real reason we came over here was to invite you to our son's birthday party. Isn't that right, Yoongi Boongi?"

Yoongi fucking blushed. Do we blame him? Not one bit. Hoseok's a charmer - not a snake charmer but you can't win them all.

"That sounds lovely," you replied just as your kitchen timer went off. You were baking cookies.

"Fabulous!" (Omg I made Hoseok so gay I'm sorry hahaha help) "Well, we'll just let you get back to that. Smells delish! Toodles!"

They took off and, as promised, you went over the next day when you saw all the balloons put up for their son's birthday party. 

"Knock, knock." The door was open so you let yourself inside. There stood Yoongi and Hoseok and what could only have been their son right in the middle, blowing up a cute lil yellow balloon. 

"So glad you could make it!" said Hoseok.

"Yeah, whatever," said Yoongi.

"Daddy, who's this hag?" said their son.

"Uhhhh..."

"Peach Bum, be nice," Hoseok scolded before giving a fake ass chuckle though you could totally tell he was on his son's side. Meanwhile his husband just didn't give any fucks to care how rude his son was being.

"Haha. It's okay." Two could play at the being-phony game. "He's so cute. How old is he anyway?"

"He's seven!" Hoseok answered for him.

Um, he didn't look like no seven year old you've ever seen before

What would you do?