83. Why You Sad?

I don't know... nan molla.

There, I put the joke in for you so that you don't have to. hue hue

Anyway, in this scenario you are on vacation with your family. Two weeks in a tropical paradise! Yeehaw! Only, not so Yeehaw cuz you're actually kind of depressed. Why? Because that meant two weeks without your best friend and crush. 

Before you left for this vacation, you and your crush had actually made a little headway. You and he/she had almost kissed. There was this super heated moment where the two of you locked eyes before slowly shutting them as the two of you leaned in closer and closer to each other's faces. Then, BAM! Your ding dum dongus younger brother came barging in and ruining the moment.

That was the night before you left too. And of course, after the awkwardness that your brother created, your crush sped home a few minutes later. So it kind of felt like you'd be starting back to square one.

Le sigh.

So here you were, on the beach under the hot sun feeling anything but happy. You sunk down into a beach chair without noticing the handsome stranger to your left. That is until you heard him sigh deeply. Your head spun in his direction and this is what you saw:

 Your head spun in his direction and this is what you saw:

Your heart clenched up for two reasons. One: here was somebody who looked even more gloomy than you felt. And two: (most importantly) he was beyond handsome! He had an otherworldly vibe about him that just drew you in. He looked like art personified and you could tell there was a story behind those sad, sad eyes. 

You couldn't help it. You forgot all about your crush back home in that moment as the handsome stranger stared at you, directly into your soul.

"Why are you sad?" you couldn't help but ask him.

His answering voice was deep and mournful not unlike the ocean itself. "I want to make you mine," he said.

What would you do?