39. J-HooOoOope!

You are dating Jung Hoseok. (Omg, congrats! I'm so happy for you!)

Anyway, so the two of you were invited to a friend's wedding and you needed to find a dress to wear for the event. The two of you were currently at the Bloomingdales nearest you. Hobi wanted to come along to help you find the perfect dress.

"Honey!" he called out to you from his seat in the waiting area of the dressing room. "Are you almost done in there? I'm tired of waiting. I want to see how good my gorgeous baby looks in that dress!"

No, you thought. I am NOT coming out in this thing. I look like a whale that's about to give birth to a cow.

"Uh," you answered him. "Just a minute."

You could hear his footsteps approaching the curtain you were currently hiding behind. "What's wrong?" he asked. The two of you knew each other well, and so he could obviously tell from your strained tone that you were upset.

"Nothing!" you said in a panic. "Don't come in here!"

"Why?" he giggled. "Are you naked?"

"No!" you squealed, smiling despite yourself. "This just isn't the right dress for me. I look like shit. I'm going to try on another one."

"What?" he gasped. "No! Are you wearing the red one I told you to try on first?"

"Uh, yeah," you answered. "But Hobi--"

"That's my favorite one!" he whined. "I want to see it on you. Come on, please. For me?"

You could practically hear the aegyo oozing from his voice. How could you say no to that baby boy? You couldn't. That's how.

"Ugh," you scoffed. "Fine. But you have to promise you won't laugh at how bad it looks."

"You wound me, woman," he said defensively from the other side of the curtain. "I would never laugh at you. Just let me see please."

With one last bitter look at yourself in the mirror, you took a breath to steady your nerves and swished aside the curtain for Hoseok to see you in all your hideous glory.

This was his reaction:

"Aaaaaghaahgah!" he screamed

"Aaaaaghaahgah!" he screamed. "You look so faaaat... er, fattastic. I mean fantastic! Sorry, I had the word wrong. My Englishu not perfect, you know."

What would you do?