87. Blind Date

Ah, the movies. A place where you loved to go to watch movies. Usually, you'd just go there to watch the movies but today you were going to watch a movie with someone else. That's right, bitches. You were on your first date.

Only it wasn't just any date. You actually didn't have any clue who you were about to be meeting up with. Your best friend had set it up for you, since she was tired of you always sitting in the backseat of her boyfriend's car in your booster seat tagging along for all of her dates. 

I'm not really sure HOW she talked you into it, seeing as you normally avoided people as a sort of rule, but she did. And there you were, walking into the cinema now, looking around for who this mysterious man person was.

All you know is that his name would be Jimin and that you were to wear a red rose in your hair so that he'd know it was you. So after you squeezed your thicc hips into the doors, you stood around the packed lobby full of people, eyes scanning the room for anyone who looked like they could have been just as nervous as you. (You had had to run home and change your diaper three times before you had made it because you kept nervously crapping your pants. Lucky for you, you always left the house early, just in case.)

Anyway, you saw a pimply dork holding a bouquet of venus fly traps, a tall ginger with a Fu Man Chu and lastly a heart-stoppingly gorgeous young specimen with a chiseled jawline and otherwise chiseled features. You figured with your luck Jimin was the one with the goat mustache.

But to your surprise, the handsome one stepped forward.

"Hi, I'm Jimin," he said. "You must be Y/N."

What would you do?

What would you do?