81. A Suga Sweet Birthday

♪♪ Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear whatever-the-hell-your-name-is!

Happy birthday to you! ♪♪

Okay so if you couldn't tell by the name of this chapter and the whole me singing to your fat ass up above, in this scenario, it's your birthday! Yay! You're [insert-ur-age-here] years old today! Woot woot! Make a wish, cut the cake, blah blah blabbity blah!

Time to open your presents.

Your greedy bum got all the things you asked for and you're currently sitting in a pile of discarded wrapping paper so deep the only part of you that's left sticking out is the top of your pointed head and your eyes. 

From under this pile of dragonish greed, you notice your best friend disappear into the next room. 

Where the poo-blobbity-fuck is she going? you ask yourself.

So being the curious little cat that you are, you crinkled your way out of the pile of paper and crawled after her like a - you guessed it - curious cat. What you saw left you Jungshooker than Jungkook when he opens the fridge and finds no banana milk.

 What you saw left you Jungshooker than Jungkook when he opens the fridge and finds no banana milk

Your best friend was tying a bow on your crush's head, presumably to give to you as a gift. 

What would you do?