Human Alduin x Reader ~Human Things, Dragon Things~

The loud, booming shout that escaped your mouth rang out in the land of Skyrim, the huge black dragon that you'd forced to settle roared in fury directly after, the moon barely peeking out as he did so.

"Dovahkiin, you cannot contain the firstborn of Akatosh!" he thundered, a claw digging further and further into the ground as his scaled body was slammed to the ground by the air itself. 

A growl, dangerous and predatory shook the ground as you approached Alduin, eyes flickering with determination. Pure white light slowly leaked from your palms.

You held a single hand up, and the light flew out of your hand as you instantly felt faint, the wisps of the spell encircling the dragon in seconds. 

Your breaths were mere gasps as your knees fell to the ground while you vomited. A loud, deep voice screaming out curses echoed as you shakily tried to get to your feet.

"What have you done?" was the infuriated yell as your head whipped around. Had it really worked?

There, where a terrifying beast once sat trapped, was a man with near-white skin and pitch black hair, pure red iris's staring back at you with unmistakeable murderous intent. He also had on a rough span tunic and trousers, though how he got them you had no clue.

His face was sharp and, well, as much as you tried not to dwell on it, he was attractive.

However, he was still your sworn foe.

He stood, the winds dying as his near 7-foot body moved towards you.

"Gol hah dov!" you choked out, the ring of yellow and green hitting the man dead on.

He paused but did not hesitate to continue walking.

"S-stop," was your weak murmur, terror gripping you whole.

His whole body froze, and from the look he was giving you, your meager attempt to halt him worked.

You tried to steady your breath, his intimidating demeanor smothering your more beastly side hole.

Head spinning, you shook your head with a frown, "Shit. I... I'm sorry."

"You are sorry? For removing my flight? Shackling me to the wretched ground, forcing-"

"Quiet! I understand! You want to kill me because I stand in your way, and I have to kill you because I am forced to. What if we tried to work together, huh?"

"Absurd! I will murder you the instant I get the chance to!"

"You, under no circumstance, will strike me or attempt to kill me. Released."

He moved his arm abruptly and then sent a nasty glare to you. "So, what happens now, weakling? Do you try to contain a Dovah?"

You scoffed, his once terrifying impact on you fading as you regained your composure. "I bring you to the Greybeards and see what I can do. I-I know little of what I am to do now."

He snarled viciously.

"I despise you."

"I can make you armor, that probably would be important. You could be of use then. I doubt you would make a good housemaid."

"What?"

"Or, being you have a startlingly good face for one so evil, I could start a brothel."

"A brothel?"

"Sex. Human thing."

"Joor," he hissed.