Brynjolf x Reader(Female) ~No Rest For The Wicked~

Her smile was innocent, pure, oh so alluring to a thief such as himself.

The redness that flourished her face had him good and whipped- truly, with every word that came from her lips, he became more and more infatuated.

Lusted, more like.

Damn, he was at his seat trying to get this woman.

"-and yet," she giggled, "I can never hold my drinks,  so I left her to her own devices and made a break for the door just so I didn't embarrass myself while completely drunk."

A charming curl of his lips and a barely noticeable upper body movement. "I can hardly believe you'd do anything too terrible, drunk, lass. You're too captivating to do too much harm."

She flushed, glancing down. "Thank you, Bryn, was it?"

He winked. "Aye. You remember my name?"

"How could I not?" she tilted her head, laughing slightly. "You're very good-looking yourself, you know. Tends to get a girl going."

Her face beat another shade of red as she spoke, and Brynjolf leaned back in his chair with gleaming emerald eyes, the inn murmuring around him. "Be careful with your words, lass, someone might take them as an invitation."

She huffed. "I meant it as in invitation, silly."

"Oh, did you?"

"I did."

"An invitation of what sort, lass?"

She tapped a teasing finger along her chin. "I have a room rented."

"Do you, now?" he questioned, barely containing a victorious smirk. "And what do you suggest with that?"

And another one to the list.

She blushed. "Well, I think fun is important."

"Is it?"

"Yes," she dipped her head, eyes flickering nervously, "but if you don't want-"

"Oh, no, no lass, I do. I'm just afraid you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

She let out a squeak. "I've never gone that strong!"

"Well," he purred out, "after tonight, you most certainly can say that you have then, won't you?"

She huffed, fiddling with her fingers. "Just... don't grip too hard, okay?"

"Whatever the lady demands," he smirked.

Sapphire elbowed Vex in the gut.

"He's got another one, dammit."

The white-haired thief groaned. "She's going to be sobbing in the morning."

"No," the other woman chuckled, "you see her foot tapping? She's impatient."

"Oooh," Vex chuckled, "I see it. She knows what she's doing. Whore?"

Sapphire shook her head. "Nope. She's not wearing anything revealing- she's going to swipe his coin purse."

"Holy shit," the job-dealer barked, "you're damn right! Oh, he's never hearing the end of this!"

"She's got a knife in her boot with a flat handle. She'll knock him out, grab everything he's got, and head out. Fuck, that's genius."

"We need to recruit her," Vex sniggered, "I have to see how she really acts. I'd kill to see it."

"Oh, that'd be the highlight of my days."

"Right, Brynjolf, bring 'er home."

Sapphire clapped twice, grinning.

With a small smile, you stood, a beckoning hand moving to entangle in the redhead's slightly behind you as you traveled to the stairs up to the inn's rooms. 

Sway the hips.

You're getting that damn money.

Smile.

You're getting paid.

With light, careful steps, you walked to the room you'd gotten for free after helping out the innkeeper, opening the door easily and letting the man walk in before closing it.

And then, in a swift motion, he'd pinned you to the bed, placing light kisses to your slightly exposed neck and you tilted your neck to the side.

I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing, love, come just a bit closer. I don't bite.

Hard, at least. 

A chuckle left his mouth. "You smell divine, minx."

And with that, you'd completely changed the game, flipping him so his back was against the bed and pulling the dagger from your boot to land a soft hit to his temple.

Not enough to damage anything, but enough to make him terribly nauseated.

After a mere few moments, the charming man went limp, eyes dulling, and you wasted little time in stripping him of his valuables.

A thief plays a thief, you mocked. And I'm not even in his guild

A hefty bag of coin tied to your belt- a new set of daggers, a good few gems, lockpicks; this man was a score alright!

With a satisfied hum, you patted his shoulders, standing up straight and casually wiping your neck off with a sleeve. He blinked- confused, and lifted his head.

His eyes went wide, and you slapped a hand over your mouth. "What are you doing in my room?!" 

He wheezed, "I am so sorry-"

"Get out, or else I'll call the guards!"

"I'm sorry!" he cried out once more, rushing out with a frantic look.

You stood alone in the room, a grin on your face.

And then, you turned, opening the door once more and heading out with a carefree swing of your hips. You took the steps two at a time, smiling brightly at any men who stared a bit too long.

"Oi, Lil' lady, a drink?" someone called, and you turned, approaching with a nod and sitting across from him. A mage- Imperial, at that.

Hit two.

He offered a glass, a bottle of wine in front of him. You took it with a small, flushed face. He poured.

"Marcurio. A pleasure," he smirked.

"____," you giggled, "thank's for the wine, I'm famished."

"Oh, I would be too if I looked that good."

"Thank you, Marcurio, such kind words. I can't imagine why you don't have a woman around."

"Ah, I prefer to go solo."

"I see."

"However, with you," he winked, "I may make an exeption."

Sapphire slapped her hand against the table, wheezing out a gasping breath as she broke out into laughter, Vex along with her.

"Holy shit!" the woman choked out, "She's a fucking natural!"

"She could walk into someone's house and literally take an entire fireplace and no one would notice," Vex barked out, cackling.

"Oh, I need to tell Mercer," Sapphire wiped a stray tear from her eye, "this is going to be great."

"Brynjolf ran out looking like he shit himself- and that's a feat in itself!" Vex agreed, grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2?

I admit, I've been on a rebellious streak lately xD

Stealing from the thief- classic.

I love it. With a burning passion.

Requests?

Dani out,

Adieu!