Farkas x Reader ~The Cairn(4)~

You put a hand on his shoulder, a soft, reassuring smile on your lips. The trees whispered around in the light breeze and life seemed to be as peaceful as always in the forest.

However, that was quickly going to change.

"Farkas, I know how to use a sword and I know how to get you back in control. This is going to go fine," you assured.

He frowned, "I get all that but..."

"If anything does happen, I'm inclined to enjoy it at this point," you chuckled. "I like you a lot Farkas. A lil' ole beast ain't scaring me off."

"If you say so," he sighed, rolling out his bare shoulders. His muscled chest almost shimmered in the sunlight's beams through the canopy of thick trees and branches. His silver eyes gleamed with worry, but your kiss to his lips made him not so worried.

"Alright," he murmured, "please be careful, ____."

You nodded and the next thing saw, and heard, was the ripping of human flesh and literal rapid expansion of human bone.

Fur replaced skin, and now you stood with a huge werewolf looking you up and down like meat.

The same eyes as Farkas, you reminded yourself. He told you if they ever went golden, you needed to run.

Good start. They were just slightly golden.

Hopefully that wasn't the signal for you to run.

The beast towered over you by feet, maybe 4 if you had to guess.

When it leaned it's head down to come at eye level with you, not a hint of fear came over you. A light, deep vibration echoed out of it's throat.

A chuckle.

"You are so brave now, little rabbit. I could crush you in seconds," it taunted.

You raised a brow. "Cool. Why did you bite me without consent?"

It snarled.

"I did not need to ask! I take what is mine and I take what I own!" the huge wolf nearly roared in indignation, making you scowl.

"So if you supposedly own me," you muttered, "then don't I own you?"

"You understand nothing of my customs, little rabbit. You are naive and-"

"-you are an instinct-drive pile of bones that only wants to fuck," you huffed. "That isn't impressive to me, Wolfie. You'd best try another game because this whole intimidation thing isn't working out for you and I could just as easily walk away and choose another man."

In seconds a sharp, clawed and human-like hand came to slam you against a nearby tree, taking the air out of your lungs while pain exploded in your back.

You could feel the breath of Farkas's beast on your neck, right above the barely scarred bite mark, blade sharp teeth a finger's width from it.

"You are mine. You will not leave me. Never. Should the thought so much as cross your mind when you finally do submit to me I will take you for a week without pause and see if you ever dare speak of it again," the werewolf's eyes flashed golden as it snarled lowly. Threatening and a promise.

You swallowed, breathing labored from the hand wrapped around your neck as you started to grip at it, wheezing for breath.

Abruptly, the hand released and warmth surrounded you just before you passed out and just before you were to hit the ground from dizziness. Fur. It was fur.

You coughed and gasped for breath, hands harshly digging into the layers of fur that was the were's back.

"Little one? Little one, are you alright?"
the voice wasn't a hiss anymore- no, it was gentle and soft. In it there was genuine concern and even guilt.

You looked to the werewolf, meeting eyes.

Completely silver.

"What- was that..."

You were stolen for words while the were merely whined and rushed out words. "I did not mean to get so possessive, nor to harm you. It happened before and I was told not to let it happen again but I've gone and ruined it all again. I am so sorry, little one."

"Golden eyes," you got out, trying to get out a smile, "Farkas warned me and I didn't take heed."

"I do not like that we met whilst I was under that rage," the beast grumbled.

"So you're not evil."

"Not with silver eyes, no. With golden, you... you heard."

A thought popped into your head.

Already, it seemed, there were two sides to the wolf. One already liked you. The other was more so dominate than sweet.

You were going to provoke that golden back, and you were going to resolve this without getting killed or raped repeatedly like the dammed thing had threatened.

"So what happens if I tell you I've got some unfinished business with Mr. Golden?" you raised a brow. "After a few moments ago and that bite a few months ago, he needs to learn some lessons."

The werewolf stiffened completely. "Do not say those things, little one!"

"Ah, but what if I say I want a woman?"

Golden eyes, full blown. A deep, rumbling warning growl came from the beast.

"You dare defy me still?"

It worked. The provoking worked. Farkas was probabaly screaming in terror.

You, completely against your previous chain of actions, nuzzled against the warmth of the werewolf. Innocent. Naive.

That is what he saw you as, that was what he got.

Hopefully this would work.

"Little rabbit, you do play well," came the chuckle.

"I hope I'm worth the chase," you said quietly.

"You provoked me just to talk? How disappointing."

"I submit."

"I take my earlier statement back. You know your place, little mate," it chuckled.

"And you'd do well to treat me right," you murmured.

"There will be times when I won't."

"And that is when I beg."

You giggled like a mischievous teen and the werewolf snarled.

"Do not tempt me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank y'all for the requests on part 4!

Part 5?

Requests?

I did this one on my phone and my my fingers are like dying lol. Point out an spelling errors please if y'all spot any.

Dani out,

Adieu!