Muiri x Assassin!Reader(Male) ~Tempting Little Doe~

You held a potion between your fingers, inspecting it with half-hearted curiosity as the barely lit torches in the room crackled.

Had you joined the Thieves Guild, you'd have dropped it straight into your bag with little worries, but it didn't seem appropriate to steal from a client.

Shame, really. You'd come just at the right hour, too.

A feminine gasp echoed behind you, but all you did was chuckle lowly, amused.

"You're- are you with them?" came the quiet, excited exclaim. "I didn't think it would work!"

You lazily turned around, coming face to face with a Breton woman as her flooded with heat because of the sultry smirk that you'd been renowned for. 

"Muiri, my dear, we heard you loud and clear. Now, what need have you, love?" 

She, in only a sheer nightgown, attempted to regain her control despite her rather revealing apparel. "I want Alain Dufont dead."

You chuckle softly, walking towards her with silent footsteps. The hood that had been covering the upper part of your face slowly fell, and she stiffened as you leaned close to her ear, lowering your otherwise towering height to her.

"I do hope you know where he resides, love. Don't make my job hard, I don't like playing fetch," you smile cordially, drawing back. She let out a held in breath, then nodded.

"He... I was with him, and to keep it short, after we ended I found out he was a leader of a group of cutthroats," you frown at her quiet murmur, "Raldbthar, that is where they're holed up. It is near Windhelm."

"Windhelm," you muse, "serves the icebrain right. Abandoning an enchanting little doe as pretty as yourself, shameful," you brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear, voice melodious and charming.

"And, uhm..." she trailed, flustered.

You smiled, "Yes, dear?"

"Nilsine Shatter-Sheild of Windhelm, too. I-if you want, sir."

A smooth laugh left your lips, "No need for sirs here, doe. I'm no honorable man. Consider this... Alain, and Nilsine, drowned by the void in just a few days. Is there anything else you require?"

Hesitantly, she shook her head, "Make them pay."

"Oh, my dear, I will do it willingly. Be safe, little doe, I will be back in but a few days with the news. Do not yearn for me too much," you teased, pecking her forehead within a fluid motion that left her stomach flipping and face red.

In an instant, you were gone, leaving her with an ache in her chest and a disappointed huff.

When you came back, she assured herself. 

A realization struck her.

Her eyes looked to the counter, and the poison she'd meant to give to you was gone.

Well, she was glad you took it. It had been for you, anyway.

'''''''

She waited quietly in a corner of the main room of The Hag's Cure, biting her lip and repositioning herself on her chair.

It was near midnight, and it had been nearly 3 days. She'd eagerly awaited your return, being her superior, Bothela was hitting the inn and wouldn't be back until late morning.

Her foot tapped against the floor, a frown etched on her smooth features.

You'd told her not to yearn for you too much, but how could she not? You were tall, handsome, lean- merely to say, it had taken seconds for her to become infatuated with you. The black and red armor only added to your appeal.

You made her cold exterior completely melt with one smirk, and she couldn't help but fall for it.

"My little doe, you have not slept well," came your familiar, calming voice, almost concerned. Her head whipped to the door, meeting your eyes, "I hope I can ease you with the knowledge that both of your targets have been dealt with."

"T-thank you," she stuttered. "Did the poison work well? It was meant for you to take."

You smirked, the same one that had captured her heart, and ambled to her. "It worked fantastically, my dear," you assured.

A shiver ran down her spine at the rather close proximity. "I am glad. Here is your reward," she held out a large coin purse, forcing it into your palm.

You hum, "My doe, you are much too kind."

"Here, this as well, to know I will always think of what you have done for me," she smiled nervously, taking a ring off her finger and placing inside your hand, "even though this will never be enough."

Before she knew it, you had slipped it on with not a moment's hesitation, smiling softly as you attacked the coin purse to your belt. Her eyes flickered below your belt, then quickly clenched shut, face heating.

Two fingers gently pushed her chin up, and when she opened her eyes next, she met with yours, widening. A peaceful smile graced your features, and you placed a kiss to her reddening cheek.

"You, love, are quite the temptation, aren't you?" you tease, and she huffed.

"Sorry," she anxiously uttered seconds later, and you smirked, leaning closer to her ear.

"____. Do not mind me asking such tainting things to my doe, but I seem to think you'd like to be shouting it by the end of the night. Is that true, Muiri?"

"Yes," she blurted out.

"All I needed was permission," you smile, "you want me to stop, you tell me, understand?"

"Yes."

"Ah, my doe," you muse, "you enraptured me from the start."

And then, you'd pulled her closer in a swift motion and quietly captured her lips in a masterful kiss, her eager return making your lips curl into a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYYYYY!

GOt it done before my laptop died! 

Victory! 

Thanks, @JohnnyTheEpic for the request! It was borderline smutty, but it was fun to write! Hope you enjoyed!

Any other requests, my dear readers?

Dani out,

Adieu!