Ulfric x Reader(Female) ~The New Dawn After Silent Goodbyes(2)~

You let out a small giggle, watching as Ulfric attempted to continue with his paperwork despite the bedroom eyes you were giving and the kisses on his neck. If you didn't know any better, you'd say he was truly a man of ice, but because you had situated yourself in his lap, you most certainly did know better.

Most certainly.

You crossed your bare ankles, most of your calves dangling off the arm of his chair. Your back was at the other arm, and though it was slightly uncomfortable, it would be worth it by the time night rolled around.

A sigh against Ulfric's shoulder. Your breath fanned his neck as you spoke in quiet tones mere moments later.

"You're awfully focused," you teased playfully.

He growled against you. "Why is it that every Loredas you do this?"

You laugh, a hand coming to trail on his the opposite shoulder your head didn't rest against. "On Loredas, your stress peaks. It's my duty to find a way to prevent that as a spouse, is it not?"

"I swear to the nine you are more tempting to me than skooma to an addict," he muttered, dipping his quill in a well of ink once more before continuing to write.

You pout. "But I'm not going to steal all your money, take away your friends, and get you in jail."

"That's exactly why."

"Oh?" the small inquiry was a low, charming hum. Ulfric stiffened abruptly, letting out a sharp breath before once more getting on with his work with a shake of his head and an utter under his breath.

You groaned. "I almost did it!"

"And you won't again," he defended.

"Bah!" you waved, "'Course I will."

You shifted slightly in his lap.

No response.

A bit more.

Nothing.

Maybe just a-

"____!" he barked out, glaring down at you finally instead of that damn paperwork.

You let out an innocent smile. "Yes?"

His stern, no-nonsense face kept up despite your efforts. "Either you sit on the bed, leave, or stay still. Understand?"

Blue eyes narrowed as you sighed dramatically. "Whatever."

"Good."

"I hope you know, if I can't walk because I lose circulation in my legs, it's your fault."

"Don't care."

"Ulfric, these are very-"

"I'm more concerned about that damn mouth, as troublesome as it is!" he barked.

"Well," you drawled, "that's a shame, because you know where my mouth could be?"

He swallowed hard. "____, give me 10 minutes."

A break! Finally!

"But can't you multitask?" you whine.

"Not with you," he muttered.

"Oh," you giggle, "I'm flattered."

"Shut up, you damn minx."

"I prefer-"

"I know what you prefer," he cut in, "and until 10 minutes, I'm pretending you're not here."

You kissed his neck, once, twice, then trailed to his jaw and-