Teldryn x Reader *Slightly Mature* ~You, Me, and a Bath~

You wrapped your robe around you easily, binding it tightly around your waist in an effort to keep all private matters of you away from public view, even though only Teldryn was in your home, and if anything, he'd rather you go naked.

Thankfully, the dark elf was currently bathing, so he wouldn't be trying to do anything just yet.

Shaking off a smile at the thought, you ambled to the main room of Severin Manor, placing another log into the fire and poking things around with an iron rod before you were satisfied.

After that, you went about basic chores of the home, sweeping here and there, dusting some of the trophies both you and Teldryn had collected, and other things. Being your lover had a knack for hating messes, he never often made any himself, so there was little to clean.

But, you never minded the household tasks, so even when he offered to do them, you would wave him off and tell him to make supper while you took it upon yourself to decorate or straighten up. At this point, you both had been together for almost 3 years, so there was an established routine between the both of you.

Some days it would be a little jumbled, but normally, neither of you felt the need to do any actual jobs. Being a retired Dragonborn had its perks- you had enough money to last a family of 15 for some 100 years, living very well at that.

There was a muffled call from the bathroom, and you furrowed your brows and began to jog across your house to the door of the bathroom, tapping quietly knowing your man would hear it.

"____," came his hum, and you nearly felt the smooth smirk on his face through the door as he spoke, "could you bring me some clothes? I believe I have forgotten."

You roll your eyes, "Fine, you owe me though," you call, and he chuckled beyond the wall as you skittered off once more to collect some clothing for him.

Within a few minutes, you were back to the door with light sleeping clothes in hand, tapping twice before opening and entering.

Your face heated at his lean frame in the corner of the dimly lit room, a quiet jostling of water echoing as you silent padded to place the neatly folded clothing on a small counter.

Before he said a word, you walked towards him, dark red eyes following you in intrigue as you did so, amusement dancing in them. Without taking a glance at what lay below the clear water, you dipped your finger in, a soft frown growing on your face.

"It's awfully cold, love," you murmur, raising a brow.

Teldryn leaned forward, placing a light kiss to your lips before pulling back and speaking in low, rasping tones. "You worry so much for such a small thing," he mused.

Being he towered over you due to his elven genes, he seemed to think that meant you were small. After a while, you just excepted it instead of constantly bickering with him over it.

Weak, harmless orange light lit from your palm as you dunked it lightly in the water, giving a stern look to your partner. A grin was on his face, something you knew all too well.

A groan left your mouth.

"No funny business, Teldryn," you warn with narrowed eyes, scowling as he merely winked.

"You're quite adorable in your robe, you know. I'm glad I got it," he noted teasingly, and a roll of your eyes ensued, the orange glow beneath the water finally starting to warm the tub of clear liquid.

"I'll have you know I have undergarments on."

"And those can be taken off," he prompted slyly, and you gave him a deadpan look, lifting your hand from the now heated water and flicking off any that remained on your fingers.

"And they can be kept on."

"Well," he uttered under his breath, "someone's lacking today."

You giggle, the noise surprising even you as it left your chest while you stood and walked to the open shelf next to the tub, grabbing a bar of soap and a washcloth. He relaxed against the end of the stone basin, chest above the water and leaving his shoulders, neck, and face out of the water as well.

Leaning down, you pressed a peck to his neck, and then a few more trailing up to his jaw. A huff left his mouth. "Darling, you are so back and forth some nights. How in the name of the nine am I supposed to keep up?"

You placed a feathered finger on his chin, turning his head to you with playful eyes.

"You always do," you hum with a smile, giving him a kiss on his cheek, and the corner of his lips raised.

"You haven't had a bath yet, have you, my dear?" he questioned suggestively, and you laughed, the sound filling the room, light and free.

"I haven't," you affirm with a beckoning smile, "and you have something to say on that, Teldryn?"

"Well, of course, I have something to add, ____. You look ravishing in that robe, as I've said, but I think you'd look better without it," he endeavored with a grin, making you tilt your head in playful contemplation.

You clicked your tongue, "And what would you do after I've taken it off?"

"Merely encourage you to join me, my dear," he smirked, leaning in closer as the water rustled, "and I do think there will be a mighty reward for doing so. Promise."

The knot you'd previously tied came out with an expertly hooked finger, the thin fabric falling to the ground without support.

He let out a little chuckle.

"I should have known you would lie about undergarments."

"And," you add, voice luring and smooth as you slipped a leg into the water, "that you do not lie about your promises."

The second you'd gotten your bare body in the tub, Teldryn had wrapped you close to him, your back against his chest as he feathered kiss after kiss all across your shoulders, calloused yet soft fingers tracing across your stomach with ease.

You tilted your head back, biting back a quiet groan.

He chuckled. "I believe that is my cue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I'm not that great at little smut numbers, but @Electric_Tundra gave me an opportunity to improve my skills, so I will take it!

Maybe, one day, I might gain the courage to actually do some smut.

Any pointers or tips?

Lol, thank you, Tundra!

Any other requests?

(Btw, we've gone up like 350 views in only some 5 days, and that's insane. Y'all are awesome!)

Otherwise,

Dani out,

Adieu!