100 Chapter Special!

Thieves Guild:

Brynjolf 

-For my readers that read only at night and don't regret a second of it.-

The night was young.

The party was at full height.

And you were having a blast.

"____!" came Brynjolf's voice, loud and laughing, "Dance with me, love!"

You turned around, smiling widely as the sound of lutes, flutes, and whatever other instruments were being played started up a new song, upbeat and carefree. Light-hearted, you took the hand the man held out before being twirled around and dipped.

A laugh bubbled out of your chest as you easily recovered, an arm hooking with yours before you both went in circles, reversed and switched arms. Many twirls, some fast feet, and large smiles later, you were breathless along with the red-head.

You ordered a few drinks, still giggling and on a high from the dancing as you chatted happily with your lover. Your cheeks were flushed with adrenaline and also starting to hurt from how hard you laughed and for how long you grinned and smiled. A hand wrapped around your waist dipped to your hip, and Brynjolf's free hand came to angle your face towards him before he placed a light kiss to your lips.

The drinks were dropped off by now, but he'd distracted you.  With a grin, the master thief grabbed yours and handed it to you before getting his own and popping it open.

He proposed a toast with a boisterous grin, the clink of your glasses hitting together emitting into the loud, joyous air. "To you, my dearest, for making this all possible!"

"To you," you retaliated in kind, "for stealing my heart and making an amazing night ahead!"

As you both chugged your drinks and quickly finished them, Brynjolf was the first to slam his down on the table, you just milliseconds behind. Gasping for air, a stupid smile on your face, you kissed him hard and gripped him by the collar of his tunic. Chuckles vibrated from his throat.

His hands came you wrap around you.

And the night rushed by.

Mercer

-For my readers just barely crunching in time to read through the newest chapters before they have to get back to business-

Your feet clicked together on the hard desk, the wood pressing against your ankle as you huffed, eyes scanning the empty room once more. Impatience crawled along your spine, forming your lips to be slightly downtrodden.

With a sigh, you dropped your feet to the floor, giving up on waiting and scooting into the desk with the chair. You moved the inkwell closer and glanced at the papers on the desk before dipping the quill in ink and starting to crunch some numbers. 

Client costs. Check. Extra tax. Check. Full total. Check. Amount billed to guild member. Check. Date. Easy check. Signature. Easy check once more.

You set the now finished contact to the side of the desk for Brynjolf to pick up the next morning, but he was no doubt stone cold drunk at this point much like everyone else in the guild, crammed into the Ragged Flagon.