Ralof x Reader(Female) ~The Fort(2)~

You let out a soft grunt as you were slammed to the ground, the brunt of your fall being absorbed by your shoulder.  A scowl rested on your face as you flicked your glaring eyes open, shuffling slightly to rearrange yourself so you were sitting upright.

"Ralof," came a hard, growling voice, "we don't take prisoners."

You blinked, before a wide grin game upon your face while Ralof sighed.

"She helped out our prisoners and didn't fight us. I don't think killing people who have no reason to be killed is necessary, with all respect, sir."

There was a snarl from the older man, who pointed at her with disdain written on his face like a damn plague. "That is an Imperial," he snarled, "that is the enemy."

"I am not a 'that', thank you very much," you muttered. 

"Shut your fucking mouth," Ralof barked.

You flinched before tilting your head and giving him a betrayed look.

 "Not my problem," the general hissed. "If she gets out, your fault. If she-"

"I'd like to join!" you yell, "Being I'd rather not be drafted for the fucking cunt-lickers again!"

"See!" Ralof exclaimed, "Perfect candidate!"

"Dismissed!" the general snapped.

The younger man let out a groan, grabbing you by the rope between your wrists and hauling you on his shoulder. A screech echoed out of your mouth in an instant, arms feeling like they were nearly just ripped off.

"That was uncalled for!" you cried.

"Shush," he barked.

Your lips formed a thin, irritated line.

"Lieutenant Ralof, would you please put me down?" you tried rather sharply, to which the answer was only his footsteps.

You scowled. "This is not consensual."

You could feel his shoulders tense in both annoyance and anger, but he stayed silent once more.

With a huff, you too played at this silence game, eyes tracing the grass below you as he walked.

A quiet, ringing roar rang out somewhere nearby. Your eyes shot open, the rings of them suddenly a bright, blaring amber that started to fade into the iris.

"Ralof, that's a fucking dragon," you barked, "put me down right now."

He scoffed. "A bear, maybe."

The sound rang out once more. "Put me down," you warned.

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm the only one that can-"

"Dovahkiin!" came the loud, ground-shaking shout from the dragon. A challenge.

"Ralof put me the fuck down!" you screamed, chaos starting to erupt around you.

Soldiers who didn't know what to do ran around in frenzies, looking for weapons or instantly taking off, away from the camp.

"No!" he barked, "You don't-"

You ripped the ropes on yourself in two, scowling as you heard the beat of the wings overhead and you wrestled off Ralof's grip to land hard on the ground.

Shit, shit, shit-

"OD-AH-VIING!" you thundered to the sky, sputtering profanities as you swiped the soldier's sword and forced yourself to your feet.

There was a snarl from above, and in seconds, a glimmering red dragon flew out of nowhere and slammed the bigger dragon mid-flight, the following roars and thu'ums ripping through the air.

The ruby-red dragon dug his claws into the other dull blue dragon, a feral growl ripping out of Odahviing as he tore into the neck of the attacking dragon.

You sprinted off, dashing between fires, tents, and people to try to help the dragon loyal to you, recognizing the breed it was fighting and what it meant.

Miraak. That was Miraak's dragon.

And then, Odahviing was flung away from the Serpentine dragon. The damned thing bolted towards you in seconds. The wound on its neck was deep and bled heavily, but it would not stop the beast.

Slow it down, yes.

You continued to look to the dragon, narrowing your eyes.

"Thuri," came the deep-voiced hum, "hi gesahlo."

"Miraak," you yelled, "you little shit! I don't have time for this! You're terrifying my friends! Bo zek wah hin hofkiin!"

"I will not," he snarled.

A heaving breath echoed behind you, and you whipped around, meeting eye-to-eye with Ralof before you barked out another curse as Odahviing landed nearby. You rushed to him, launching yourself onto his back and he pushed off the ground, taking flight.

"Ralof," you called, "I claim you to my council! Talk to your generals and show them the brand!"

He stiffened, completely in shock.

"What?" he barked, confused beyond imagination.

But you were gone, lost above the clouds where you and Miraak yelled and screamed at each other and your voices echoed to nearly all the corners of Skyrim, his left bicep starting to burn all the while.

He turned his head to inspect the sensation.

And by all the gods, there was a signature.

A literal signature, slowly sinking onto his skin in pure gold.

"What the fuck is going on," he muttered pitifully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is like literal crack but thanks for the request now i gotta go fast

i need to get smut chapter up and then eat and then shower and then clean

oh god

everything's okay

Requests?

Dani out,

Adieu!