f o u r

crispyhoons, eunjins, SpoiledSoo hi~

★彡

"мοмο ϐяοκє υρ ωιτн γου?!" Junhui's jaw dropped, Soonyoung nodding and took another sip at his strawberry shake. Junhui looked back at his cup of milk shake and looked back at Soonyoung, jaw still dropped.

Junhui had called earlier to hangout since yesterday was his and his ex's Saturday date (to which his friend had forgotten about). Soonyoung decided to accept and now, they are here, sitting on a bench with cars zooming in and out and people walking through the sidewalk.

"Okay, but why? You guys were like... perfect for each other. It's like you guys are meant to be. Isn't she your soulmate?" Junhui asked to which Soonyoung looked at him, a brow raised and shaking his head.

"Momo is not my soulmate."

"She's not?" Junhui's expression was like learning that life is a lie. Soonyoung nodded and looked across the street. Junhui turned his body toward him, his arm resting on the backrest of the bench.

"Okay, but, seriously? Why'd she break up with you?" Soonyoung looked back at him and sighed, pulling the cup away from his face, looking at the grassy ground.

"Met my soulmate in the middle of our date. Momo just said it was over and ran off. I ran after her but she got into a taxi already and left. I tried calling her, texting her, but she's not answering. Must've blocked me..." Junhui hummed, looking into the ground as well with his fingers holding his chin.

"Come to think of it, Jihoon just found his soulmate as well yesterday." Soonyoung's head perked up.

"Who's Jihoon?" he asked frantically. Junhui laughed it off. "Oh, he's no one. Just a friend of ours. He's the other roommate of Mingyu and Minghao's."

Soonyoung looked down again in thought. Then looked up. "How'd you know this... Jihoon-guy found his soulmate yesterday?"

"Huh? Oh! Minghao texted it to me. Here." Junhui fished out his phone and typed in his PIN code: 1107, and went to the Messenger app, giving his phone to Soonyoung who snatched it instantly and read.

Froggie Baby 😘
8:46 p.m.

Hey

Yo! Wazzup?

Got a secret to tell you.

Soonyoung paused. Shit. He's reading a couple's secret. Minghao will kill Junhui if he learns this betrayal.

Meh. It's only gonna be Junhui. His fault, anyways.

What is it, bby?

Jihoon-hyung met
his soulmate just earlier.

He freaked out real bad...

Oh shit why?

He wasn't ready.

Out of the blue, they
just met and he ran away

:((

That's very sad, bby.

Good thing that never
happened to us ; )