t h i r t y - s e v e n

Jєοиgнαи нα∂ ѕυggєѕτє∂ they play truth-or-dare to get to know each other and have some fun all at the same time. Everyone agreed to the brilliant idea that hatched in the other's head and moved the couch away from the middle of the living room.

They all sat around in a circle on the wooden floor. Seungkwan came in to join with an empty bottle of coke and placed it in the middle.

The arrangement was by age. Seungcheol comes first before Jeonghan then came Jisoo and so on and so forth. Chan was grumbling to himself since he is still the maknae in the group even though there are new recruits.

Jeonghan was surprised to learn that Jihoon wasn't the youngest.

("How old are you?"

"I'm seventeen."

"He's turning eighteen next month, hyung."

"EIGHTEEN?!" that was the combination of both Jeonghan's and Soonyoung's screeches together.)

They all stared at each other in silence, raising an eyebrow.

"So? Who spins the bottle?"

"Let the maknae have the honor! You only get to experience childhood once."

Chan clapped his hands in excitement as he rubbed them together, as if planning an evil plan.

"So, I spin the bottle, the person that gets pointed by it should do truth-or-dare?" Chan asked for certainty. Jeonghan smiled fondly to the youngest and nodded, cooing. "Yes, dear."

"Oh, yes!" Chan already had a plan.

He took hold of the clean bottle before spinning it, everyone watching the bottle go round and round as fast as it could go before starting to slow down. They anticipated silently by their seats as they waited for the bottle to declare the unlucky player.

When it did, everyone had turned to look at the person. He was already closing his eyes while biting his lip then sighing in defeat as he heard the chorus of the crowd.

"Minghao!" the Chinese rolled his eyes and turned to Chan. His eyes sent a message to Chan, begging him to go easy on him, but Chan had a very obvious smirk on his face.

"Truth or dare, hyung?" Minghao pouted as he knew there was no escaping from the dinosaur. He has his eyes on him.

Minghao contemplated on what he should choose. He should be very careful with what he picks since it's Chan he's messing with. Chan always has a trick up his sleeve.

He hummed in thought, peeking up his friend who was looking back at him. He had finally decided.

"Dare." Bad decision. Picking dare was a bad decision because the next thing he knew, Chan was daring him to strip his pajama bottoms off.

"Bitch, what?!"

"You heard me." Chan pointed himself smugly before discreetly looking down at Minghao's pajama pants with a smirk. "Off."

"No!"

"You chose dare, Myungho! There's no turning back to your fate."

"I can if I leave."

"Killjoy, eww."

"Do it or you're getting a penalty." Jeonghan added, obviously enjoying the quarrelling of the two youngsters in front of him. Minghao turned to him and raised an eyebrow in challenge.

"And what is that?" Jeonghan smirked. "I'm kissing your soulmate."

"What?!" Seungcheol was looking at his boyfriend in bewilderment and and everyone watched as Minghao's eyes narrowed threateningly.