f i f t y - f o u r

"ϲαи'τ γου мακє γουя ѕταγ a little bit longer, hyung? One week is not enough!" Chan asked as Jeonghan wrapped his arms around the younger's body tightly, seeming to never let go at all.

Seungcheol sighed behind them as he let go of the luggages and went over the two, pulling the two apart and circling his red scarf around Jeonghan's neck to keep him warm from the cold afternoon of October.

"I really wish we could, Channie... but stupid professors had to ruin everything." Jeonghan grumbled as Seungcheol tied a knot in his scarf and giggled amusingly at how it turned out. Jeonghan swatted his soulmate's hand away.

"Oh, darn... we weren't even able to get to know you more. You guys are so fun to be with." Minghao stated glumly, forming a frown of his own on his lips.

Mingyu walked over the couple and handed them a medium-sized container, dropping it to Jeonghan's waiting hands.

"I made kimbap in case you guys got hungry through your trip back to university. I wish you all the best."

Seungcheol opened the lip by the edge and peeked inside curioucly to see rows of delicious kimbaps ready to be snacks for their incoming trip to hell. Jeonghan gasped in awe and looked at Mingyu.

"You made these?"

Mingyu grinned proudly at himself and combed his hair back, trying so hard not to be obvious of his growing pride. He placed his hands on his hips with a smug expression plastered on his face.

"I did. With a little help from my minions over there." Mingyu gestured Minghao and Jihoon with his head who in return glared back at him.

Seungcheol chuckled while Jeonghan sneakily took a piece and popped it into his mouth, closing the container immediately and feigned innocence in front of his boyfriend.

"But seriously. We're going to miss you, hyungs." Wonwoo articulated, his hands cupping on each other as he felt all shy when he got the group's attentions, his cheeks flushing.

Jeonghan smiled. "We'll miss you guys as well." The male looked at his wrist watch and sighed.

"We're gonna need to leave. The bus is coming. It's almost four o'clock."

Hansol scratched his head. "That may be a problem." Everyone turned to look behind them where in the far corner of the bus station stood a couple of boys, having their own world to attend.

Junhui bit his lip as he watched Seokmin holding Jisoo's hands, never wanting to let them go at all. Soonyoung sighed.

"I feel bad for them."

"You can't blame them. Their romance was just starting to blossom but then, of course, school has to ruin it." Seungkwan quipped, his arms crossing on his chest and sighed.

"Let's give them a little more time. Let them nurture what it's like to be with one another before they separate one more time." Jihoon stated, his hands sliding into his pockets as they patiently waited for the couple behind them to come over to them as well.

★彡

ѕєοκмιи'ѕ нαи∂ѕ ωєяє ѕнακιиg, Jisoo noticed. They felt so cold Jisoo was wondering if that's even normal. Seokmin seems to have a permanent frown on his face that doesn't have any plan of going away and Jisoo knew he needed to do something to put it away.

He opened his mouth, but no words seems to leave as it seems like he's a fish out of water.

Just when he was able to utter out a word, they heard Mingyu calling them over, telling them it was time to go.