t w e n t y

SINCE IT'S MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY (I consider Dino as my brother, DONT ME) I WILL UPDATE WAY EARLY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINO!!

★彡

ѕєοκмιи ωαѕ ℓαυgнιиg ωнєи Minghao reached out his hand to pull on Mohaimen's hair. But Junhui pulled him back, it was Mohaimen's turn now, reaching for Minghao. But it was Reen and Zee who pulled him back away. Ishi had the audacity to chant "fight, fight, fight" at the two of them as the duo decided to use their feet instead. Kicking here and there.

While the ruckus was happening, Seungkwan stood in the middle of the shop, searching for a perfect spot to take a selfie. When he found it, he placed a peace sign beside his cheek and smiled cutely to his phone, snapping the picture.

He frowned afterwards as he didn't like how it turned out. So he picked up a few flowers and smiled for the camera again.

He grinned excitedly at the taken photo and went to his messenger, ready to send it when someone spoke behind him.

"What'cha doing, Boo?"

"Fuck!" Seungkwan jumped and almost knocked over a bunch of flowers, cursing at Seokmin who was looking at him bemusedly. "Watch it, horse!"

Seokmin giggled, trying to take a peek on his friend's phone but Seungkwan pulled his phone away, pocketing it. Seokmin rose a confused eyebrow at him. "What are you hiding?"

"What am I hiding?" Seungkwan looked around but Seokmin and shook his head, twirling his hand. "N-nothing." He spoke in English and looked at the taller who was looking suspiciously at him.

"You're hiding something, Seungkwan-ah!"

"I do not! I was just looking at this pretty yellow flowers. They are very attractive."

"But you were cutely smi-wait... what?" Seokmin stared at Seungkwan in surprise. But Seungkwan was puzzled and looked back at Seokmin.

"What?" he said in English. Seokmin walked closer to him. "Yellow? How do you know that they're yellow? All I see is white." Seungkwan panicked, thrashing his head to the plants and looked around desperately, and then-"the sign!"

Seokmin looked down at the paper that was stuck to the long table where the flowers were lied. In the paper was written a word, yellow. Seungkwan smiled at Seokmin victoriously who was still staring at the word. "It says yellow! So I knew that it is yellow."

Seokmin looked a little convinced, but he still had his doubts as he squinted his eyes towards Seungkwan in suspicion. Seungkwan just grinned, but his hands behind him were clenching into fists, cold sweat rolling down his face.

"Okay..." he elongated the a and walked backwards, towards the crowd where the two finally settled down, but still threw glares and insults at each other.

"You're an imma."

"I don't know what that means but I think that's bad. So you're an... IDIOT!"

Seungkwan sighed in relief as he swiped his phone and turned it on, finally sending the picture.

baby 💋
5:32 p.m.

Hi!