f i v e

to celebrate the 100 views of this book, i decided double update.

thanks for reading!! 😚

★彡

ѕοοиγουиg яαи, feet dragging him across the streets. Fuck.

He turned the corner, hastily passing by a flower shop and almost tripping on his own feet. Fuck.

When he finally saw the front gates, he quickly ran past the guard, who kept shouting at him to comeback. FUCK.

He was running late. Stupid him for staying up all night just learning the colors in Internet. Stupid him for forgetting to set his alarm. Stupid him for keeping on thinking the boy from two days ago!

When he reached inside the campus, he heard the bell ring and few students coming inside their homerooms. Shit.

He heard the slam of lockers and he immediately ran for it, putting in his code and grabbing his books for the morning class and slamming it shut, dashing until he bumped and fell over a student and bumped their heads.

"Ow!"

★彡

τнє ϐєℓℓ яαиg, giving Jihoon another headache as much as it did and banged his head on the locker next to him. He felt an awkward pat on his shoulder and Mingyu's voice saying. "We'll be off, hyung..."

"Bye, Jihoonie-hyung." He turned to smile at Minghao who was waving and elbowing Mingyu for bumping his shoulder on purpose.

Jihoon felt a rush of wind behind him and looked beside him, only to see, two lockers away from him, his soulmate, Kwon Soonyoung.

His eyes widened. What the hell? Soonyoung is studying in this school?! Why didn't those two assholes warn me about this? He mentally cursed his roommates and internally grunted.

He instantly took his books and closed his locker, using his book as a substitute of a shield to cover his face from Soonyoung.

He could already guess what Soonyoung would do if he sees him. He prayed to the gods above to not let Soonyoung notice him.

But when he heard a slam of a locker and a loud stomp, he sees himself falling and crashing his small back on the cold and hard floor. And that's not even all. The student actually bumped his head and he winced.

"Ow!"

"Oh, shit! Sorry!" the voice was unfamiliar, but he could already guess who it was.

"Holy shit..."

★彡

ѕουℓмατє... it was his soulmate! Staring back at him, hands holding his forehead with small tears pooling at the corners of his eyes.

His eyes were bulging huge just staring at his soulmate and the guy below him quickly moved, raising up and pushing Soonyoung off of him.

Soonyoung landed on his butt and grunted. Damn, his soulmate may be small, but he is strong for shit!

When he looked back at his soulmate, he was already standing and running. Soonyoung took his books as well and stood up.

"Hey! Wait!" he called, and to his surprise, the other stopped, glancing slightly over him. A hand was still covering his forehead and his eyebrows were furrowing.

Oh, shit. Is that because of me? He gathered up enough courage and spoke. "What's your name?"

His soulmate faced away and looked down the ground. When he answered, Soonyoung was surprised.