f o r t y - t h r e e

gυѕн οƒ ωιи∂. ѕϲяєαмѕ. Arms stretched out.

Through out their whole ride in the roller coaster, all Jihoon and Soonyoung could do were scream, laugh and stretch out their arms to feel the rush of wind passby them with the people in the ride.

It was great, Jihoon had to admit. It felt nice to just forget about your problems and have fun once in a while. So when the ride was over, Jihoon felt disappointed. He took the hand that was extended to him to pull him out of the attraction.

"That was fun." He commented, but Soonyoung was practically vibrating with energy as he clapped his hands.

"That was amazing! We gotta try more!" Soonyoung whipped his hand around in search of their next target and gasped.

"Let's go ride a bunch of Seokmin's friends!"

"What?" Jihoon twisted his head to look at what Soonyoung was pointing and actually thrashed his head back in laughter.

Just a few meters away from them stood a very childish-looking carousel where he can see children and couples happily sitting to one of the horses. Soonyoung's eyes were twinkling in awe and Jihoon knew he could not escape this one.

"We gotta go ride it."

When Soonyoung made an attempt to pull the other with him, Jihoon pulled back with as much force with a chuckle escaping his lips.

"You're very puerile, Soonyoung."

"So? You don't like it?" Jihoon grinned and just stepped a bit closer, pecking Soonyoung's cheek to dispose of the pout the other was flaunting and blushed with the other.

"It's one thing I love about you."

Jihoon did not wait for any response and just pulled Soonyoung with him, keeping his eyes on the carousel that Soonyoung so desperately wants to ride.

He did not speak a single word as they arrived to the attraction and were led to the horses and slowly climbed onto it.

Jihoon was sitting on a peach horse and was just holding the golden bar into his hands while Soonyoung sat on the blue horse behind him, too silent for his own being.

It felt weird.

★彡

ιτ τοοκ נιнοοи ϐγ ѕυяρяιѕє when the horses started to move and his grip on the bar actually tightened as he gasped from the shaky start of the ride.

But then he heard the loud cheers of children all around and Soonyoung whooping behind him. He could only grin and laugh in joy as the horse started to rise up and down while moving in a circle at a slow pace.

He can hear snaps of pictures from all around and he could only guess that it must be the children's guardians trying to save the moment.

But Jihoon didn't need a photo to capture this moment. He already knew he would never forget any of this. Especially when Kwon Soonyoung was in it.

"I'm gonna catch you, Jihoonie!" Jihoon chuckled at Soonyoung's juvenile behavior and looked behind him where he saw Soonyoung hitting his 'horse's' behind, demanding it.

"Faster, Seokmin! We gotta catch Jihoon!"

"I really don't know what Seokmin will do if he hears you say that."

"He'll actually play along with me!"

"You are a bunch of idiots."