f o r t y - s i x

"∂υ∂є, ωнєяє ωєяє γου?"

It was the first thing that Junhui asked him the moment Soonyoung rushed in the classroom. Their teacher had left a few minutes before and it was only a matter of minutes before their Biology teacher comes in again.

Soonyoung sat down on the seat beside his Chinese friend and paused to catch his breath. He had a hand on his chest as he breathed in and out leisurely before he settled down and grinned at Junhui.

The Chinese still had his eyebrow arched at him, questioning him silently. Soonyoung suddenly grinned like an idiot out of nowhere and Junhui already knew where he was.

"You and Jihoon actually skipped a class?"

"Maybe?" Soonyoung was trying so hard to hide his smile, but it was really obvious because the upturn of his lips was very noticable even behind his hands. Junhui narrowed his eyes.

"Why?"

"Jihoonie wanted some alone time." Soonyoung actually giggled like a child and Junhui scrunched his nose, not wanting to know what this alone time could mean. Junhui's frown deepened.

"I'm disappointed."

"And you're disappointed because...?"

"Because you didn't tag me along! Do you know how I had to suffer here, trying to understand even just a single Math equation?" Junhui raised a finger to emphasize and Soonyoung laughed.

"I'm glad I ditched classes with Jihoonie then!"

Junhui rolled his eyes playfully and kicked the foot of Soonyoung's chair with more force than he actually intended because the other actually almost fell off of his seat.

"Dude!"

"Serves you right for being a lovesick asshole and even had the audacity to leave your best pal behind."

Soonyoung shook his head at the nonpractical reason and sat up properly when their late teacher finally decided to show up and instructed the students to stand up.

When they did, Soonyoung had an idea and took action, silently giggling to himself that didn't go unnoticed by his Chinese friend.

Junhui sent him a weird look before greeting their teacher good morning. When they were instructed to sit back down, Junhui did not expect himself to actually sit on air then collide with the cold, hard floor below after.

When Junhui turned to look behind him, he noticed that his chair was pulled back away from his arse and he rolled his eyes back in irritation.

The loud cackling beside Junhui confirmed him that this was another one of his dear friend's prank and kept in mind to pay him back later on.

★彡

Jιнοοи נυѕτ ωαℓκє∂ ουτ of the classroom with Wonwoo in tow when someone blocked his way from going out of the room entirely.

When Jihoon looked up to see who the person is, he sighed internally and resisted the urge to roll his eyes in front of the student.

Right in front of him stood one of the famous cheerleaders that's actually friends with Momo, his boyfriend's ex.

It was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu stood tall, towering the other's petite form and had a very noticable frown across her face. Behind her were two of her other friends as well, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

There was a silent tension between the two of them and it was obviously making the people around uncomfortable.

Wonwoo cleared his throat and coughed warily on his fist. "Hey, Ji! Look at the time! The others must be waiting for us. We gotta go!"