f o u r t e e n

ѕοοиγουиg ѕτοο∂ ϐγ τнє мι∂∂ℓє, the instructor watching closely while leaning on the mirror walls while the other students sat around him in a circle, giving him space to perform.

At the very corner of the room was a wooden chair with a certain someone sitting on it, watching him together with the other students.

Soonyoung looked up to meet eyes with his soulmate and Jihoon had shyly looked down his lap, trying to avoid such intense gaze directed to him. It's like Soonyoung's eyes were his only and that thought never fails to make his heart skip a beat.

Soonyoung gave a small smile while some of the students turned to see what he was looking at and noticed their visitor, trying to look at the potted plastic plant next to him. But it was already obvious that he just didn't want to look back at Soonyoung as the taller faced Junhui who was holding the cassette beside their instructor.

He nodded on cue and Junhui clicked play. As the music slowly faded in, Soonyoung had turned around, facing the exit and closed his eyes, inhaling then exhaling as he concentrated to the song alone and turned around to dance with the strong beating of the music.

★彡

Jιнοοи ∂ι∂и'τ κиοω нοω he ended up in here, in their usual Sunday dance classes. Jihoon had been panicking earlier because this was the day he would go out with Soonyoung. They had so many activities in school he had forgotten of this day had existed at all.

Saturday was also work day in Pledis Café so he had not thought about Sunday because of customers coming in and out. Some were nice and decent while others were just plain annoying. One even tried to flirt with him if it wasn't for Mingyu coming in and towering the latter, scaring him away.

Mingyu received a scolding from their manager and reduced his payment for a little. But Jihoon was thankful for the younger and had acknowledged him by treating them (him and Minghao) lunch.

Now it was Sunday and he had no idea what to wear. Mingyu suggested a few things but Jihoon turned them down because they were too cute and it was way out of his league.

("But you're cute, hyung."

"Shut up, Mingyu. I'm not cute."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night.")

Jihoon had nothing in mind but the word date, date, date, date that he didn't even know what he agreed to when Minghao invited him to go to their dance lessons just beside the Pledis Café and had regretted deeply when he wore a white oversized t-shirt with a back off printed by the chest area and a pair of ripped jeans with black sneakers to finish it and saw Soonyoung when they entered.

He had almost turned around and walked away and just pretend nothing ever happened if it wasn't for Minghao grabbing him by the arm and pulling him in, introducing him to everyone with a certain smiling Soonyoung by the back, waving at him.

Now he sat at the corner of the room, the instructor calling out for Soonyoung to show them a choreography he had been working on for the past few weeks and the slanted-eyed male complying happily, standing by the middle.

Everyone was quiet when the song started and Soonyoung's back was what he's faced. He immediately recognized the song playing. Halsey's Control and it was fascinating to watch Soonyoung turn from an excited hamster-like boy to a serious dancer who wanted nothing but the attentions of the audience.

Soonyoung was only nodding with the beat and had turned around, still nodding with the beat. When Halsey started singing is when Soonyoung started dancing as well.