f i f t y - t w o

Jιнοοи ƒιиαℓℓγ ωαℓκє∂ ουτ of his room with the orange container that his boyfriend gave him in hand as Soonyoung and Wonwoo were having a heated fight about anime-related stuffs, Mingyu piping in a few times.

"Saitama can just one punch the shit out of Goku."

"No! Goku stays superior! He's the most stout anime character in history!"

"Saitama literally just punched an alien that eeriely looks like Goku out of Earth. You think that's not enough proof that Saitama is the strongest?"

"Goku should go to God Mode!"

"Why is Saitama called One Punch Man again? Oh, yeah. Because he can defeat his enemies with just a single punch."

"At least Goku is more realistic! He showed us how he became into the man he is!"

"Saitama can just whoop Goku up his ass."

"Goku is the best!" Soonyoung insists, stomping his feet like a kid on the floor and pursed his lips, fuming. Mingyu cleared up his throat and slid his hands into his pockets.

"Weeeeeell, can we talk about All Might here?"

Soonyoung and Wonwoo just deadpanned at him, obviously not amused at all. Mingyu shrugged.

"Worth the try."

Jihoon closed the door behind him, emitting a small sharp sound that caught everyone's attentions.

Soonyoung's frown disappeared as soon as he saw his soulmate and ambled towards Jihoon, planting a peck on his forehead.

"Hey, Hoonie!"

"Hey," Jihoon blinked his eyes, irritated by the puffiness that resulted from his crying earlier. He silently patted Soonyoung's back when the older wrapped his arms around the smaller's neck, swaying left and right slightly.

When Soonyoung pulled back, Jihoon and Mingyu met eyes. Mingyu had his arms crossed over his chest, the blue sweater looking so baggy on him since the clothing was big even though Mingyu was large himself.

The taller has a very obvious frown on his face, his eyebrows crossing in an unpleasing way that Jihoon felt discomfort from it.

Wonwoo noticed Mingyu's behavior and nudged him on his side. Mingyu yelped from the sharp pain and pouted at his boyfriend who motioned towards Jihoon with his head, his eyes narrowing.

But it seems like Mingyu was refusing from Wonwoo's unspoken request. Wonwoo glared.

"Mingyu. We talked about this."

"No, it's alright, Won. It's not his fault." Jihoon started. When everyone turned to look at him, he just gave them a shrug and looked down, shy from the eyes he's received.

"He's just trying to help. What I did to my dad was wrong and I know that. I'm sorry about it. I never should have done that and..." Jihoon took in an intake of air and breathed it out slowly, looking up with a firm expression on his face.

"And I'm stupid. Very, very stupid. So, I'm sorry for being such a jerk, Mingyu." Jihoon smiled warily and it took everyone by surprise.

Jihoon wasn't one to admit his mistakes to people and he wasn't one to feel bad about it. He usually doesn't care and would shake it off.

So, to see him submit to his faults. To his wrongness. It was a very rare scene to witness and very unbelievable.

But still, Mingyu wasn't sure of it himself since Jihoon was also one to play tricks. He thinks he's faking it.