t w e n t y - f i v e

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE SEOKMIN AND CHWE HANSOL VERNON!! 😘

★彡

"ωнατ'ѕ ωιτн τнє αττιяє?"

Soonyoung looked up from his phone to a newly woken Jihoon, blanket wrapped around his body like he was a burrito. He giggled to himself as he kneeled down to his level and pulled the blanket away, watching as Jihoon's hair exploded in every direction.

He combed back the latter's hair back and watched as Jihoon scrunched his nose cutely. He yawned, looking like a kitten.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to hang out with my friends. It's been a while since the last time we have our 'Saturday Bonding' as Seungkwan called it." Soonyoung chuckled to himself and Jihoon only stared at him with squinty eyes.

"Who are you gonna be with?"

"With Seokmin and Seungkwan. Chan isn't coming since he said he was going to hang out with Shieka."

"His soulmate?"

"Yeah, his soulmate."

"It's probably a date. That kid is just trying to escape from your teasing." Soonyoung hummed as he looked at the still sleepy male, looking at him with droopy eyes.

"You should take a bath already. Mingyu texted you that you're running late for your work."

"What? Oh, crap... Bumzu's gonna kill me." Jihoon wearily stood on his knees, Soonyoung hoisting up the lazy boy to his feet.

Soonyoung watched as Jihoon puckered out his pink lips, shiny and glossy at the morning light outside while he rubbed his eyes. He unconsciously slid his thumb over the soft mouth. He stiffened. Jihoon froze as he looked up to the older.

"W-what are you doing?" his voice was so small Soonyoung almost didn't hear it. He retracted his hand quickly and blushed, biting his lip.

"Sorry. It's just that they're so rosy pink that I often think that maybe you're wearing lip gloss."

"Well, for your information, these are natural."

"Yeah," Jihoon glanced at Soonyoung and caught him staring at his thumb. The one he used on his lips. And he flushed, thinking of what had happened earlier. "I can see that."

★彡

"иοω ωнєяє ∂ο γου ϐογѕ τнιиκ you're going?" the duo stopped in their tracks and turned to Mrs. Kwon who had her fists on her hips, alternating her gaze from Soonyoung to Jihoon.

When the two walked out of Soonyoung's room, they had bid her goodbye immediately which confused the mother until she turned around and noticed their backs facing her and their clothing.

Soonyoung was wearing a light blue hoodie (a diamond imprinted in the middle) with a pair of tight jeans and was now in the process of wearing a pair of white running shoes without socks on.

Jihoon was wearing Soonyoung's clothes. Pink oversized shirt and black sweatpants with a pair of ridiculous looking slippers. They both turned to the woman in confusion before Soonyoung spoke up.

"I'm gonna walk Jihoonie home?"

"Without eating breakfast?"

"Um... yes?" Mrs. Kwon shook her head, sighing as she glared up the younger boys. "No one's getting out of my house with an empty stomach. I just made butajiru, Soonyoung."

"Really?" Soonyoung's face lit up at the mention of the soup but Jihoon was wearing a confused look still. "Mind if I ask what it is?"

"It's a Japanese soup. Butajiru actually means pork soup in Japan, literally." Jihoon hummed, smiling.